U.A Dorms

An- Artwork by PikaPig.

 Sunlight breaking through the curtains of the room, the sunrays hitting the Midoriya's face gently. Frowning at the brightness hitting his lids. Slowly, Izuku's eyes fluttered open, awake now, but dazed.

The first thing that Izuku realized once awakening was their tangled limbs over the other. His arms were now wrapped around her back, craddling her close to his form. While her own wrapped around his neck in a hug. Legs entangled with her's. Chests pressed against one another, feeling rhe rise and fall of her chest against his. Faces so close to the other, he could feel her soft breathing on his lips.

Blushing profusely, biting back any sound of bashfulness that could alert Koyuki. Eyes scanning around for the time, spotting the wall cloak and not much to his surprise, he had awaken the time he'd get ready to visit the mage. Gulping down his nerves, he gently whispered to the girl, "Koyuki..." Seeing her not react, he tried once more; highering his voice a bit in his whisper, "Koyuki..."

"Hmm...?" Humming out, letting him know she heard, barely conscious within her slumber.

Hesitant at first, but he needed to be ready for today; he and the rest of the students were moving into the dorms. Which also meant she too was moving in with the rest, and he needed to quickly prepare her equipment and necessities, "I have to head back, but I'll come back quickly. Okay?"

Nuzzling his cheek sleepily, his face burning to new degrees at the show of dazed affection, "...promise?"

Gulping shakenly upon hearing her airy request, but responded honestly, "Promise." With that he shuffled out of the bed and covered the slumbering girl with the covers to sleep some more. Her face dried of tears, something she needed to release since of her return. Exiting the room and towards the elevator. Once inside the elevator, he brought his palms up, staring into them. He couldn't help to think how they held the Dragoon, as if these hands will protect her from any harm; especially when she clung to him last night from her grieving of her losses. Slowly closing them, nodding to himself; yes, he'll get stronger and aid Koyuki what ever way he could.

Rushing out the doors to the hospital with a broad smile, not catching the surprised gossip of the nurses that spotted him running:

"Midoriya-san looks much happier today."

"Was it because his friend finally awakened from her coma?" Both woman and man by the counter heard one of their coworkers chuckle to themselves, "Oh yes, because of his girl friend." Smiling knowing to themselves, as if they knew the biggest secret. Both perking their brows in confusion till the female nurse clapped her cheeks in realization, "OH!"

As promised, Izuku did indeed returned, along with new clothing for her to change. Inko joined along with her son, tearing up upon seeing the Dragoon and wrapped the girl in the woman's tight embrace. Sadly, Inko was called by the school to argue with the government. It seemed the Japanese official were going detain and remove the girl from the Midoriya families care. As much as Inko was thankful for the school to fight for Koyuki's rights, it devastated her that the mage had to be under the school's care and could never be living with them again. It was bad enough that she was seeing her son off and continue his battles in becoming a hero, but now both Koyuki and Daisy were leaving. It seemed with the revealing of Koyuki's identity, they discovered the Exceed. Both girl were under the school's full care.

Dressed in her school uniform, both teens were ready to head out to the school and meet with the rest. Giving them both her fair well, thus the door to be opened and revealed Daisy in her human form, also ready to leave. While they left the hospital, Koyuki held the petite girl next to her, who held onto hers. Now that Earth knew of their identities, their job got a lot harder and they knew they needed to rely on the heroes and school to assist them. Unless they would have to chose a drastic decision, which they hope wouldn't come; unless it is a last resort. Thus the three heading out to U.A.