Unprecedented Events

Clearly baffled and dumbfounded at the task to achieve their stamp of acceptance, "Uh...huh?!"

Sir Nighteye, unfazed by Midoriya's reaction of shock, continued to keep their stoic look, "Your sense of humor is appallingly bad."

"Nah, you're to serious to catch the punchline." - Koyuki.

"Koyuki-chan..." - Mirio.

"Nonetheless, I'm offering you a chance. I'm quite kind, aren't I?" Then throwing a glance to the three within the room, "Mirio, Bubble Girl, Dragneel. Please leave the room."

Tilting her head in confusion at their humble request, but Mirio patted her back and guided her towards the damaged door she abused. The, once strapped girl, shakenly followed with a "Oh, sure." Until the man sternly ordered, "Once more, with feeling."

"Yes, sir!" Dashing out with the two.

Koyuki turned her head back and met Izuku's emeralds, shrugging sluggishly. But still threw him encouraging thumbs up to her friend with a broad smile. To which is very appreciated to the young man, though he couldn't return his own smile. He'll need to beat Sir's expectations!

The energetic blonde suddenly petted her silver pixie locks in congratulations, "Wow, Koyuki-chan! You must've secretly made sir laugh without even trying."

Quirking her silver brow in confusion, "I don't remember making any funny jokes..." Both Bubble Girl and Mirio just stared at the Slayer with stoned faces, 'Then what was all of that?'

With Izuku and Sir Nighteye, both stood in silence; one tensed before the dark greenette, while the man flipped the stamp in midair. Completely relaxed, unlike the teen, "I will not fight back at all. Come at me with whatever sort of attacks you wish. Any amount of damage in this room is acceptable so long as you steal my seal."

With the rules set, Izuku stretched ready and sprinted in body of electric green power, completely set; however, did not predict at the man's accurate predictions, "A frontal assault." Dashing below and leapt up, "Or so you want me to think." Swiping down for the stamp that was quickly out of reach, Nighteye unamused, "From above."

Desk closing in and quickly thinking of using it as leverage to push off, "Into another assault." Swiping in once more, sadly they leaned from his reaching hand's, "I see all." Unable to believe they're able to evade their frontal attack needlessly; especially when they don't seem to be using any speed Quirk. What were their abilities then?

.

.

.

For the past minute, Izuku kept relentlessly chasing after the stamp. But with each dash, jump, leap, swipe, and any other method of stealing the item was pointless. The pro hero remained unscathed, "You will put some distance between us, for a moment." Just as said, the young greenette kept their distance and panted in exhaustion. Frowning in disbelief at what's happening, "And then grow uneasy."

Clearly showing their difference in strength and ability. Proudly holding up the untouched stamp for the boy to see it, "You're coming to terms with the fact that you have no counter for my "Foresight.""

"I was looking forward to finding out what sort of person you may be." Izuku's muscles laxed slightly at this, "You may have the Symbol's power. But you are utterly mediocre." Flinching internally at their bluntness, sweat cascading down his cheek, "With villains running amok, we begin to see a shadow descending upon the coming era. That being the case." He didn't expect their response, "As I thought, One For All should have gone to Mirio."

His Full Cowling ceding, quite shaken at this news, "One For All to Togata-senpai...?"

"I still have great respect and love for All Might. But on the matter of his successor, I fail to understand his vision." Continuing to wave the stamp leisurely, all the while taking in Izuku's stance and hesitance. Clicking their tongue disappointedly, "Do you really have the luxury of such consideration? Or are you fatigued out of strategies?" Mocking him some more.