An Incoming Storm

An- Artwork by 17Reshiram.

Though it has been awhile since they've heard from Nighteye for both our green haired hero and silverette wizard. Even so, the positive side to all of this is that Koyuki's emotional state has improved since than, all thanks to Izuku. Since the two partners work together within the hero agency it's only fair that the two relied on the other the most. Many of their friends and classmates were very much thankful for the green haired boy being the Slayer's emotional support. It seemed that being the others shoulder to lean on was good for both sides, seeing that the fact that it still bothered Izuku that he wasn't able to get the childz Eri- out of harms way from that man, Chisaki. It didn't help that Mirio hasn't heard from his mentor neither, for the fact that the agency is still intensely looking into the strange case revolving around the mafia and their involvement.

Returning to the subject on Koyuki's emotional state, Izuku received a surprising text from someone he never thought he'd receive.

---

Unknown: How's Koyuki doing?

Izuku: Um... Who's this?

Unknown: It's Crystal, Pansy.

Izuku: Moora? How did you get my number?

Unknown: Our senior, Mirio Togata. Where else.

Izuku: Oh...

Unknown: You didn't answer my previous question, how is she?

Izuku: She's doing better, thankfully.

Izuku: Um... I never thanked you for noticing Koyuki's silent suffering, but I still don't understand you. One moment you're snarky and aggressive, and the next you're allowing me to console Koyuki.

Unknown: Gif Attachment

Unknown: Thanks for your honest insight

Unknown: But you want my honest opinion of you. Like I said before, you're not impressive around strength of power nor speed. If you compare to those with similar Quirk and magic, such as those who can communicate or take form of an animal whilst mages can do both in that field. You see where I'm going? I'm prideful, whatever. Also, you're seriously naïve that it irks me, but like my brother says "You can't continue acting like a child or you'll never get the job done." Since you and I are working under the same agency, I have to push pass my...thoughts of you. So yeah.

Izuku: You kinda remind me of someone, surprisingly. Not in a bad way.

Unknown: Gif Attachment