The Ghostly Moon summons Its Shadows

An- My artwork of Hecate's twin sister, Hera.

====

Izuku snapped himself awake with a groan, realizing during the night he fell asleep for a short while. Exhausted from staying awake throughout the night. Possibly gaining an hour of sleep at most, enough in his books to gain some rest for his weary worth mind. Exhaling tiredly, glancing down to the form snuggled close to his body, silently making circles on peck. At first, Izuku smiled at the sight of Koyuki focused on her motion, finding her adorable when she nibbled her bottom lip when she's deep in her thoughts. Almost giggling how her dainty finger tickled his skin when she made circular motions, as if mapping his little dust of freckles sprinkled around his bare body. A reminder of the night they shared together under the moon without barriers between them to enjoy their erotic night. Before the events prior came barreling down his consciousness.
That morning happiness that appeared his subconscious left instantly once those memories reappeared, eyes flickering down to her missing appendage she's resting on. He couldn't feel bashful nor giddy that it's the first morning together as a wedded couple.

Remaining silent as to allow her to continue her mission to count the same freckles on his skin, sadly enjoying her gentle touch. Wanting it memorized how sweet it felt to be caressed by her fingertips. Allowing himself to glance around their shared room, his many All Might figurines proudly standing on their stands, grinning proudly as if nothing were wrong. He envied the naïve figures around his bedroom, wishing he were that optimistic right now but even he and the actual All Might weren't positive as these plastic merch.

Narrowing his eyes from the sunlight breaking through his curtains. Groaning in annoyance at the peaking light. Cradling his wife close to his pectoral in hopes of ignoring the disruptive sunlight filling in their shared room. He didn't want the dreadful day to arrive sooner, it would only be a reminder his time with Koyuki is narrowing upon seconds.

"Izuku..." Surprised at first that her love awaken from their nap, realizing she was stuck in her thoughts that she failed to hear his grunts and noises till being embraced closer to him. Smiling albeit at his attempts to block out the morning light by hugging her close, nuzzling himself into her pink-snow white hair as a shield to block out. Then remembering another important matter before she reminds him of her departure quickly approaching. Snuggling close to her green haired lover, taking this chance to savor her husband's warmth. "Take care of the girls...for me, please?"

He could only embrace her close for response, not wanting to verbally say it but know he'll do so and care for Eri and Helena. Although the girls don't know what's happening, he nor Koyuki wanted to reveal them what's happening to their mother. How saddening, the children will lose their mother. Midoriya knew this'll break their little hearts once they realize what's happened to her. As much as it hurts him to accept the reality, he'll have to be there for them once they hear the truth of their mother's absence.

With all the will they had left, they shuffled out of bed to change in their clothes for the day. While it still maybe winter, Koyuki would have put on her pale blue shirt with Stitch on, until Izuku held out one of his punny shirt that literally had the word 'Blouse' on the front. The look of surprise appeared on her features, but smiled sadly when she met his pleading look to accept the shirt. Gratefully accepting his final gift, putting on the shirt not minding how it clung to her curves, only enjoying the fact it belongs to Izuku. The two continued to dress with a melancholy aura surrounding the two, wishing they had more time together but once light coughs came from the new Midoriya member, it only reminded the appending end.
Once done, they joined hands, walking down the quiet halls, down the stairs till reaching the melancholic void that is the common room.
Not many of there friends were there to see her off, too depressed to watch her go or visiting a loved one in the hospital-- the latter being Sero, since the previous events sent Hana to stay under the hospital's care. The only one's there that decided to see her off were Ochako, Tenya, Toru, Eijirou, Katsuki, and Shoto. Some sitting around the love seats in their wait, while the rest sluggishly played with their breakfast. Quickly stopping what they were doing once spotting the couple. Saddening once seeing such depressing sight of Izuku and Koyuki are. Sweetly linking their hands together, catching sight of their once promise rings, now marital rings. Then stood, ready to follow them behind.