The Truth is Hard to Swallow: Izuku vs Katsuki

An- My finished art of Hana. And this chapter is so heartbreaking, especially for these two boys...

Clipping the pin in her hair and stood back to inspect herself on the mirror. Grinning brightly, satisfied with the placement of the pin. Perking at the knock on her door and turned to the person entering, revealing it to be Daisy in her humanoid form. The human-Exceed smiling upon seeing the silverette, "Sorry that I'm late...."

"Hey, you." Pacing to the auburn with open arms, which the petite rushed to the Slayer; hugging her tightly, "I'm proud of you, Daisy."

Blushing at the praise, "Shouldn't I be the one congratulating you for gaining your provisional licenses."

"Mah, hearing that you're taking classes is more important than a card." Pulling back from their hug, receiving a pout from the smaller girl, "Koyuki." But only blushed more at the hand ruffling her hair and hearing the Dragneel's chuckles. But perked up upon the seriousness and yet held a pinch of relief, "Someone's going to bring a communication lacrima to contact Earthland."

Juts as Koyuki expect, Daisy snapped to her with wide orbs, "What?!"

"Turns out we're not the only wizards teleported on Earth." At this, Daisy felt nervous sweat; her gaze seeming to be distant from her thoughts, "How is that possible...? What is going on...?"

"That's what I'm wondering." She couldn't grasp how and why there were more wizards. They may have attacked her for personal reasons of wanting to battle against someone from Fairy Tail, but it still boggled her in seeing them even here. Hana and Shira along with another wizard named Darla go to the same school; which was easy for her to contact them through Hana. Rebecca went to the same school with the blonde wizards, who turns out to be cousins and were names Jack and Fill. Now that left the Moora twins, which uncalled for due to her actions, has Crystal's phone number. Leaving her to at least have connections through someone.

"Koyuki, this quest has become stranger and stranger."

Exhaling at this, "No kidding..." Yet gave them a gentle smile, "But we get to contact Fairy Tail."

Seeing the relief and glee behind Daisy's shy smile, "Mhm..."

"Koyuki-chan, where did you get your hair-pin? It's so pretty!" Was the first thing Toru spoke once spotting Koyuki entering the room. Scooting for the Slayer to join the chat with the girls.

Petting her pixie hair, rubbing the head of the butterfly pin, "Tamaki gave it to me."

"Ah...?" Came from Ochako, the familiar name appearing once again, 'This Tamaki person again...' All she and everyone knew was that they're a third year, since Kendo knew Koyuki's relations with their seniors.

Grinning cheek to cheek, Mina clapped happily, "Well, who ever he is, he has cute taste." Then perked at something, "Oh! Since you have shorter hair, I think headbands and pins will compliment you."

"He and the others also bought me ribbons and headband." Which Mina and Toru perked up excitedly, "Really? That's so thoughtful of them."

"We should all one day go shopping for accessories." Ochako offered, which many agreed, though Kyoka stayed silent with a nervous smile at the offer. Especially when it's something about hair products and hair accessories. Daisy throwing a consoling smile towards the ravennette, receiving a nervous chuckle from Jiro, not use to have someone young console her.

"Let's all go on the weekend then. How does that sound?" Many of the girls agreed to the idea.

While the girls conversed, both Izuku and Eijirou watched the girls talk amongst themselves and giggle, "Glad she's doing better." Eijirou started off, as Ojiro joined the girl's, seeing that Hagakure waved him over from the movement of her sleeves. Izuku nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it really shook her what that girl with lenses said about...the premonition..."