Koyuki Shenanigans OVA- The Epic Chase

An- Koyuki in a nutshell...and it is beautiful!

An2: Also, if you wish to do fanart of Koyuki, you may! Another thing, thank you Ellie Scarlet from Quotev for the fanart of Koyuki!

"I-zu-ku I'm hungry~!" Whined Koyuki, it's been weeks since the girl started living with them. In so, the Dragon Slayer joined the same school as Izuku Midoriya. (Even there was a huge misunderstanding, but no one did anything about it) Sadly, with the school limiting Koyuki on eating, since she ate large amount of ridiculous proportions, they had kitchen staff remember her face and if she already attain her lunch for the day.

"We're almost home, Koyuki." Even though it was strange saying that, it always brought a warm vibrant blush on the young Midoriya. It really did made his heart flutter oddly at saying such thing.

Daisy peaked out from Izuku's bag, "Koyuki, please be patient. Besides, you'll have to hunt more food to stock up after last weeks dinner."

The mage rubbed her nose in embarrassment, a growing blush becoming evident, "I was so hungry..."

"So hungry you literally ate the whole shelve stocked with food!" Pointed out the orange exceed, memory of the Dragon Slayer's belly growling out of hunger and the girl proceeded to raid the Midoriya's upper shelves of food.

The girl had to make a quick buck to restock their raided shelves of food. Meaning the girl had to get a job and hunt treasure in the ocean. However, finding items in the ocean brought more money than surving dishes in a cafe. Even though she was very popular and always asked for by the customers for her services. Let's just say, maid cafe's and wearing their uniforms brought flocks of customers, along with a cute "Welcome master~" brought her new fans.

Izuku then lightly chuckled at a certain memory of his mother and Daisy scolding a whining Koyuki for eating almost everything. His mother did view the mage as a second child in the family.

Continuing their walk, they didn't notice (or care about) the sounds of sirens and shouting. That was until Izuku's yellow bag was snatched from the teen, giving out a surprise shout. Koyuki turning quickly and catching Izuku, who was pushed back by an unknown force.

Wind blew past them, followed by laughter "Hahaha!! Thanks for the bag, kiddies!"

Dreadful realization hit the two; Daisy. Was. Still. In. That. BAG!

[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c7O91GDWGPU] (Play this link for this part)

"Now for--" When the speeding villain took one glance behind him, he was close to shitting bricks. Behind the man was the horrific glare of one of the teens he robbed and they were gaining on him. Sprinting right behind him like a pro sprinter in the Olympics.

One things for sure, she was pissed, "Give me the bag back!"

"Holy shit!" Picking up the pace, but the teen was still gaining on him.

Every turn and drift, the Dragon Slayer followed along the thief. Causing people to cry out in shock when the villain pushes them only for them to be caught and stop in place by the girl who continued on her chase.

"Get lost brat!" Dodging every car and pedestrian, the mage only jumped and dodged it all with such agile swiftness. For someone in a skirt, they have no fear of flashing their panties.

While the villain remained focused behind him and the girl, a speeding tank truck was coming the villains way.

Seeing this, Koyuki used Hydro Charge on the soles of her feet and blasted off, speeding towards the panicked villain.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Hearing the loud horns of the speeding truck and being tackled by the mage. It was like everything was slowing down: the villain screaming his head off, the truck driver holding their phone and watching in stupor of awe at the scene before their windshield, Koyuki feeling a bit green at barely grazing the tank truck.

The children pointed at the two flying figures over their car window. Their parent's gawking at the terrified villain and a flying silverette.

Making it even more comical, Koyuki waved at the smiling children and parent's with a toothy smile.

As if time went back to normal, the two landed and sped passed the car with children screaming "The hero waved at us mom!!"

Four police officers walked out of the ramen shop, laughing at one of their colleagues joke. Only for them to jump back at two forms zoomed passed them, "What in the--?!"

Seeing a villain with a yellow school bag and student running behind with few police cars following their tail. Assuming it all, they jumped into their cars and reported a thief running and in need of speed heroes assistance.

Hilariously enough, Desutegoro delt with a villain that was put under custody with five officers in the scene.

"All right, you're off too--" a blur ran past them, followed by "Sup old man!!" With three cop cars following along, with a speedy hero following along.

"...Was that Koyuki-san...?" The hero asked himself, not believing the mischievous-...Yep, it was her...

Minutes Later...

For the past five minutes, Koyuki relentlessly chased the villain with ten cop cars, three heroes, and two helicopter news following behind.

Forget high speed car chase. It's a school girl chasing down a villain who stole their school bag with everything almost chasing them. You would think the villain stole their essay or project, a reason why for such extensions of the chase.

'Holy shit! If I don't lose them soon, I'm screwed!' Sweating bullets when he still felt the heavy glare of the silverette.

Pushing himself and his Quirk to the breaking point, the villain blasted off. An after image was left behind, zooming down the street and taking a heavy turn, the villain hid inside the alleyway. Panting deeply and gagging a bit, he glanced the entrance of alleyway.

Seconds felt like hours to the thief, when nothing happened nor saw the girl run passed. He assumed she took a different direction and sighed in relief, "I...I think I lost her...?"

Turning around to see a deadpan face of the teen he was hiding from, "Give me the bag."

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

A high pitched scream could be heard.

Many of the heroes and cop cars stopped before the alleyway where they last saw the silverette. To only see the villain on the ground with froth bubbling out of his mouth. Gagging out, "Demon...Demon..."

Next to the unconscious villain was a confused silverette, hugging a yellow backpack "Uuuuh...? I got my friend's bag back..."

Katsuki was getting annoyed at hearing his mother's hysterical laughter, "What the hell are you watching? Your Rom-Com."

"Ko-Koyuki-Chan---!" Until she went back to her hysterical laughter, hugging her sides.

Katsuki, confused at the mention of the Dragoon (and his top rival). Turned to the t.v. and seeing Koyuki chasing a man with Izuku's familiar yellow bag, with cops behind them, along with heroes, and news helicopters filming this all.

His only reaction, a deep deadpan, "What the fuck?!"