The Young Dragon Heiress and Last Minute Call

An- My artwork of the missing Star princess from "The Star Princess and the Land Boy."

==== 

"King Water Dragon!!" Many of those in the room cried out in utter bafflement and shock, minus Recovery Girl. The elder heroine sat back and watched the retired hero and the three gawk towards the elder mage behind the projection, unable to believe what they just heard.

"Quiet, you brats!" Flinching back at the raise in Porlyusica's voice. The woman was indeed not the most soft spoken person. Not only that, their mahogany eyes continued scowling towards the teens for their loud volume. "Yes, your adopted dragon was a king, no?"

Perking up to the mention of her parent and nodded in in regards to the question, "Yeah, my Mama."

""Mama?"" Izuku turned to Koyuki in surprise at her response. Openly baffled, that was a male royal title. "Koyuki, your Okaa-san is the king? Not your..." Shaking her head to head to Midoriya's confusion and proceeded to elaborate, "Papa is under her dominion and he's an Ice dragon. So, no."

Understanding this and hummed to Koyuki's words, "That's quite...interesting." Izuku glanced back to the hand on his shoulder, which belonged to his mentor, Toshinori. "You learn something new, no, Midoriya-shonen." He wasn't going to lie, there was many things to learn about Koyuki. Her identity was a huge mystery and even she never knew she was actually a Dragneel nor born with rosy-salmon hair along with dark orbs. To say, yes, there many new things he gets to learn about the youngest Dragneel. Honestly, he felt honored that she'll reveal any details she misses without hesitation. Now, he's getting to learn a bit more about her adopted parents. Although those were touchy subjects back then, seeing she could never find their whereabouts and the incident of her comatose that actually sent her soul back in Earthland as well witnessing her parent's death. Although her emotions are becoming stable, though he can't say if she has healed from her father's passing and mother's disappearance- which Koyuki believes they have passed away as well with the other dragons- he truly wished he knew about her state of being.

"For both learning the magic and being adopted by Aquas the Water Dragon," Izuku perked at this, now putting a name to the Water Dragon's face, "you've inherited the magic, thus has grown immensely." Pink brows creasing in confusion to the elder mage's words, what did she mean? "And after the passing of your dragon, who, with all the remaining magic has passed onto you." Daisy slowly became in awe from each word the woman spoke, even to the point of gawking. Even All Might became baffled, this surprisingly sounded a familiar to a certain Quirk he passed on. Crossing her hers, the magenta haired elder scowled the Slayer down, "You've rightfully gain the title."

"Title?" Repeated the three teens. She couldn't mean...

Their brow twitched at the children's naivete, "Your mother's title as king."

"King?!" Now All Might joined the three, Recovery Girl- still remaining silent- but gawked to all this. You wouldn't hear so much about your student who's adopted by a royal and taking a very high statues name.

Brows twitching more to their bafflement, but remained professional before these people, "Which means you'll need to train rigorously to control such power. One wrong move and you're likely to destroy the whole landscape in one strike."

Now Yagi stood up and loudly bellowed in utter bewilderment that they'll struggle such thing and it's bad enough the girl had a strange knack of doing it purposely or not. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING--"

Now Porlyusica finally snapped with these people's utter naivety, "DO I LOOK LIKE ONE TO FOOLISHLY SPOUT AROUND NONSENSE WITH SUCH IMPORTANT INFO!!" It's laughable in a different perspective to see a grown man shrink back from an elderly woman's harsh glare. Especially when it's the retired number one hero, All Might, truly unnerved by a healer mage, and hermit mind you, angry growl. Porlyusica shook her head in annoyance to these Earth dwellers slow pace in understanding the situation. "You ignorant humans." Although Koyuki and Daisy truly wanted to speak and say, they too, didn't understand the what was happening until they revealed this to light. "It wouldn't be off if your brother trained for the exact same reason."