Calm that Wizard!! Part 1

An- Artwork from Creator Chan on Quotev.

"ALRIGHT IZUKU!!" Cheered the Fairy Tail mage, arms up, rooting in excitement. Ochako was the same for her fellow classmate, "Woo! Now that's a hero-like record if I ever saw one."

Tenya shielding his eyes from the sun to see the distance, "His finger appears to be swollen. Thinking back to the exam... What a strange Quirk..."

What the three didn't notice was a certain ash-blonde was slowly turning frustrated till they charged towards the Midoriya in anger. The three jumping back at the sudden explosion. While the who caused it charged at the One For All user, "What the hell? Explain yourself, Deku!!"

"WAHHHH!!" Cried the frightened greenette, until another figure tackled the blonde down. Izuku right away knowing who, "Koyuki!"

Arms locked around his arms and head, stopping his upper body movement. While her legs pressed down Katsuki's, "Cool it, yellow firecracker!"

"Get off you--" Grinding his teeth when the silverrete tightened her hold. He tried to his Quick on or around her face, but nothing happened. Figuring out immiadetly their teacher was using his Quirk and watching them, "Geez. Stop using your Quick already."

Huffing in discontent at the two rivals and glared angrily in frustration with red glows, "I'm getting dry eye over."

'That sucks. Considering his Quirk is so awesome!!' Many of 1-A students thought.

Aizawa sighed once more, "What a waste of time. Prepare for the next event." Before he could release his Quirk on the Bakugo, "You can let go Dragoon. You're suffucating him."

"Huh?" Turning to the now struggling red faced Katsuki. The lack of air now going through his lungs for him to breath. "OH CRUD!!" Releasing her hold on him and chuckling in embarrassment, while rubbing behind her head, "Sorry about that cracker, I use that technique on my brother a lot."

Many held deadpans at her laughing figure now, 'That's excessive...'

Standing from the ground, while Ochako fretted and asked about Izuku's wellbeing, Koyuki glanced down at the blonde. Katsuki continued to glare at Izuku's direction. Koyuki poated angrily, "Geez, quit with that angry stare, will ya."

Being the daring coot she is, ruffled his wild hair and dodged his angry swipe with a laugh, "Try being faster next time." Now holding a hand to the moody blonde, "Get up already, we have more tasks to do and I still have to kick your butt in every one of them!"

"Shut it, you cocky moron!" Trying to push her hand away, but she grasped it and pulled him up. Now for him to come face to face with her. Noticing a tiny difference, 'Did she grow an inch?-- What the fuck?!' Angryly flustered at the weird thoughts that suddenly appeared. Pushing past her with a bright red blush growing, "Don't get in my way, Frozo!"

Only to hear her laughing and following behind the teen, "You wish firecracker!"

And with that, the two returned to their normal rivalry.

With every course of the exam, it finally ended and everyone stood before their homeroom teacher. Or possibly their last time seeing him.

"Moving along. Time for the results." Announced the man.

Nervous tension was in the air. But out of everyone, a certain Midoriya didn't do so well as the rest. Clutching his hand with the broken digits, shaking in great anxiety. But flinched when a hand fell over his shoulder, glancing at Koyuki's passive face. No fear nor anxiety washed her delicate features. Something he envied about the girl, she didn't fear nor worried the little or big things. But at that moment, he did realized she only worried about those around her more than herself.