Shooting Star

An- My artwork of Lucy and Izuku in their fusion Star Hero suits.

====

Orange lashes ever so delicately fluttered open, revealing bleary eyes looking out to a oddly blurred object. Narrowing in curiosity at what she assumed is a grin. Blinking her eyes to focus, riding the blur of her sights of a familiar figure she's become close to ever since they joined Fairy Tail with their young Dragon Slayer. Confused, she couldn't understand why the pale haired human-Exceed stood out into the bright void with such kind smile, before blinking her sights once more, only for the older girl morphed into their original form.

The younger Exceed couldn't comprehend what's happening. How did she and the other Exceed had come here in the first place? This void overwhelmed her with flurry of emotions that seemed to grip her heart to the point of suffocation. Swearing that it may explode from how it clenched against her chest. Reaching out to see her human hand's still remained, yet quickly casted this aside in favor of extending out to the fading feline ahead.

"Big sister Carla?" Said Exceed only smiled sadly towards the younger one, mouthing something before a bright light exploded around them.

Daisy awoke with a jump, gasping in air after realizing her lungs are screaming for some. Emotional and disarray from such upsetting dream of Carla. She could've sworn that they whispered "Take care of Wendy." Unable to comprehend why the older Exceed would say such thing as if they're leaving the Sky Dragon Slayer to fend for themselves. They'd never leave Marvell behind. What an odd dream. However, she couldn't delve deeper behind the meaning of her strange dream, not when she's cradled in Koyuki's arms and said Dragneel- now Midoriya- is silently observing a conversation between the heroes and mages in the infirmary room. All of it begun by Shoto's concerns over Fairy Tail's prisoner.

"We can't trust her."

Lucy, who had sat by the eldest Dragneel's beside throughout the first seventeen hours, turned to the duel hair colored hero questionably. Uncertain to whom they referred to, especially only going by It's a female. "Who?"

"The Alvarez mage." From the hero's stone cold look, he had been holding his discontent for hours. After the life threatening fiasco concerning Natsu's own life draining away from a deadly tumor then discovering that the enemy mage is the reason their classmate hasn't dropped dead due to the same Spriggan shrinking it. He and the others could silently agree that the green bob haired woman is much more of a threat than she's led on too. Especially when it concerned that they're much in control to the Dragneel siblings lives.

"Brandish?" Lucy had to bite her tongue once catching Katsuki utter "No shit" after saying the other woman's name, instead of referring her as 'The Alvarez mage' as the heroes do. But could sympathize why the guys hold hostility towards them when they attacked U.A, from what she's been told. Moreover, she still wondered why they hold distrust towards them after all they've done. "Why? She's saved Natsu and Koyuki." At the mention of this they all seemed to scowl, causing the blonde to frown at such reaction the lot held.

"For someone, oh so smart, you're pretty dumb." Katsuki wasn't so merciful in his insults, yet it was less of a vulgar insult that many have come to know. Which, although annoyed by the ashen hair male's constant jabs thrown her way, actually made Lucy mull over what they meant. Even she wasn't alone, Kirishima glanced between Bakugou then Todoroki for answers. Just as lost as Heartfilia here. "Fill me in, guys. I don't see the big picture."

"She's shrunk their tumor and abnormalities. They, theoretically, haven't completely disappeared." Finally, Midoriya painted the wide spectrum to what the three are thinking. Throwing a quick glance to his wife, before returning back to meet Lucy's look of realization. "Meaning she could reverse those back to its original form. If not, enlarge it further than before."