Horrendous News and the Burden of Silence

An- My artwork.

"Destroys Quirks?!" Many chatters of outcry at the news of such drug. For the wizards, this was something unheard of. Many of them glanced to their Quirk user partners worriedly. But there was one thing Koyuki found worrisome, one of the wizards- Shira- was shot as well.

Mirio drastically stood from his seat and seemed panic for his best friend, "You gonna be okay, Tamaki?!" To his friend's response of indifference, though he's keeping a brave front with all the eyes on them, "Yeah...I'm back to normal after a good night's rest." Holding up their hand to which it morphed into a hoof of an animal of some sort, "Here, look at this fabulous cow hoof."

"You ate beef for breakfast?!" Were the blonde's outburst at the fact the male ravennette had beef instead of a healthy meal.

"Yum!" Tamaki held his hand away from Koyuki's sight, since seeing the animalistic shine those eyes of her, "It's still my hand, Dragneel-san!"

The greenette sighed at the Slayer's strange priorities, "Koyuki..."

Huffing at all the teens outburst, but at least there was no need to be concerned about the drug if Amajaki's Quirk returned, "So he recovered? That's a relief. This stuff must not be fatal." If such thing didn't do anything to the boy, it mustn't have done anything to the female.

"No." Frowning at Nighteye's firm statement, "On that point, I turned to Eraserhead." Turning to the seemingly exhausted looking teacher.

"It seems a bit different than my "Erasure," because I'm not actually attacking a person's Quirk itself." Following up his statement and reasoning behind his abilities, "What we call Quirks are special additions to an ordinary body, or the plus alpha elements. Everything included within the plus alpha are what we call the Quirk factors. What I do is temporarily stop those Quirk factors from activating. I can't actually cause any damage."

At this, Shira glanced to Tamaki with worried eye's. Feeling someone starring, the male ravennette shakenly glanced to see their female underclassman's concerned gaze. Tilting, silently implying he was fine.

Fatgum quickly took over the conversation, "We got Tamaki checked out at the hospital right after the attack. They said his Quirk factors were damaged." Giving what's been told to him by doctors concerning his pupils health and as well Quirk, "Luckily, his body's natural healing was enough to fix the problem."

"Did they analyze what he got shot with?" One of the heroes in the room questioned, wondering what the contents of such drug held. If such thing can indeed damage anyone's Quirk.

"What about the girl?" Another openly asked, seeing that Bora was also shot and yet seemed calm about all of this.

"I'm getting there, but It didn't do anything else to Tamaki's body. It only attacked his Quirk. However," Turning to his second latest pupil with concerned eyes, "Bora-chan is a different case that has me also concerned."

The same hero, Rock Lock- raised a questioning brow at this, "Oh? How so?" Wanting know further how this was different to the boy's case. Though he and he many else in the room didn't expect the girl's response, "My power isn't a Quirk. It's magic."

To this, the hero's dark gaze narrowed and lips pulled back in what seems to be distaste, "Another one of you." Many could feel the growing tension suddenly grown and as well notice few of the underlings from different agencies glare. Koyuki's azure slowly narrowed at the here's words directed to the female ravennette and young mage, even Crystal glared head on towards the African American hero and that included the level headed twin. Charles frowned at such phrasing towards the gunwoman.