Calm that Wizard!! Part 3

An- Artwork from kamui in Quotev.

The next following day was the same as usual.

But our Dragon Slayer is quite the social butterfly (or fairy, in correct terms~).

Such as the time when she first met the three third years, class B, and a certain boy who could mind control.

But the question is, how did she meet these people?

Shall we find out~

"It's that girl again..." Perked the blue haired girl, watching the silverette beg Lunch Rush for another big bowl of rice with three extra fish. It did entertain her at seeing those behind her watch the girl with gapping mouths. This was in fact, her second time in line for an order of food, coming in for seconds.

"Hm?" Glancing where and who she meant. The blonde's dark orbs landed on the happy mage, who was cheering at her seconds and dashing to her table of six. "Oh! Her-- the first year girl."

The ravenette in front of the blonde almost choked in surprise. Swallowing down his food, glancing at the girl herself. It was the silverrete that jumps out their second floor window and always landing before them. The action always gave the quiet ravenette a scare. He has to wonder, where does she get such enthusiasm and energy?

"I wonder what she's like? She does act the way you think in person as on television." Nejire personally wanted to meet the spunky mage. She intrigued her so much! Especially witnessing her on the first day, everyone heard the crash and seen the damage the mage left on the wall. As well as their encounter of her landing before them and running off laughing. Turning to her quiet friend, "Wouldn't you think so, Tamaki-kun?"

"...I don't know..." He wouldn't know how to handle someone who was more confident and bubbly as his two friends. Picking another takoyaki from his lunchbox. Would she even stand his silent personality? Would she judge his ability to socialize or think of him weird--?

"Oh! You're that first year girl who's always jumps out the window!" Tamaki flinched into attention when he noticed the silverrete herself staring at him intently next to Nejire. He shook at such intensity in her blue eye's. As if she were judging his being with those eye's.

"U-uh... I-is there... Something y-you need?" He almost flinched in shock that she even heard his mumbled words! As she nodded erratically and pointed at his takoyaki, "Can I try it? Please!"

"A-ah?!" Blushing deeply in surprise, so that's why she was staring intensely. Not ACTUALLY judging his character.

"Oh? I'm surprised you heard him." Hado admitted in surprise, seeing as it was diffacult to even hear the shy ravenette.

"Heard him loud and clear!" Giving the light haired teen a thumbs up, a bright sheen in her eye. Turning back to him with a bright smile and doe blue eyes, "Please."

'You just had seconds a minute ago...' Thought the three third years. Both blonde and blue haired third years smiled, while their ravenette friend held a nervous sweatdrop.

"U-u-uh...yeah--sure?" Almost jumping back in shock when she bit the one between his chopsticks. Face exploding red at her bold action, he thought she was going to use her own utensil?!

Munching on the delectable happily with pudgy cheeks. Cheeks red, showing her happy glee of the food, "So goooood~!"

A forefinger poking her puffy cheek, the diget belonging to Nejire. Tamaki almost peeping in horror at his friend's action, "You're a strange on." Now cupping the silverrete's cheeks, playing around. The mage unfazed at the action, leaving the shy one of the group to react, 'WH-WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS?'