Koyuki and Friends Shenanigans OVA: The Prank War

An- My artwork of gendbent Koyuki.

===

How in the world did it end this way? How did classes A and B involved others to their mess? First, we must show how the battles progressed before the reveal of the mishap.

"Koyuki! Come here!"

Midoriya's voice suddenly rang throughout the steaming baths. Since both genders were seperated by sex, it's only fitting each side enjoyed their luxury given by the school. The boys snapped towards their green haired classmate. Who, mind you, is befuddled at the sound of his own voice ringing out.

"The fuck you doing, Deku?!" Katsuki grinding his jaw in rage, not quite understanding the greenette's mind in calling the Dragneel here, in the boys baths. Sitting far away from the others, although Eijirou, the brave soul, didn't fear any death threat by the explosive ash blonde. Although close friends with Izuku, Kirishima was flabbergasted that Midoriya would boldly call the Dragon Slayer to enter the BOYS bathroom.

Panicked with all the mortified looks from the other males in the baths, waving his hand before his flushing face. "I didn't say that!" Worse when Tenya and Fumikage looked to him with their jaws unhinged, speechless. Iida Tenya and Tokoyami Fumikage had no words what to say towards the greenette on this.

"That was your voice!" Hanta joined in argument; he clearly heard Midoriya's voice calling out the girl. Trying to shove Mineta's excited face away. The deviant individual kept throwing thumbs up towards Midoriya, obviously in agreeance with them.

"I--" Before Izuku could explain, another voice interfered. "What's up, Izuku?"

'She came!' Many internally screamed, unable to believe the girl nonchalantly entered without their notice and even heard Izuku's call. Not only that, once many snapped towards the girl's direction and to their horror [or happiness for a select few], the silverette came in without wrapping a towel around her voluptuous figure. Without her long lushes hair to censor her round breasts and leaving that job to natural steam around her form. Censoring her privates, yet bare before the eyes of her male peers.

"...ah..." Were Izuku's mortified peep, till slowly his skin glowed red. Unable to believe that the girl boldly entered nude before their very eyes. Yes, he's seen Koyuki naked, because of her habits! It was not his choice! But how could she enter without a care in the world and not be flustered to see her male friend completely naked, whiles she's bare too. Shrilling out the top of his lungs in such a high pitch that his voice cracked, "Koyuki!!!"

Both Denki and Minoru grinned broadly, faces bloody red with perverse glows in their eyes. Bringing their hands up to clap in thankful prayer, "Thank you for the..." Slowly losing their composure at Katsuki's body slowly turning and revealing his red visors that glared heatedly, while aiming his crackling hands towards them. Not only did Katsuki's malicious glare made their blood grow cold, also seeing Shoto's glare from behind and his slow motion of conjuring glaciers of ice towards their direction yet their emotion seemed to aim all, "view--"

Kyoka squealed and pressed her body to the wall from the ice piercing from the doorway. Momo and Tsuyu looked to the protruding ice coming out of the doorway to the boys bathroom. Both completely in awe at the ice, not knowing that the boys inside were frozen stuck due to Shoto's Quirk. Leaving those inside to shiver in place and for Koyuki to crouch and munch on ice, which she ripped from the ground, happily. Izuku kept his eyes clenched tightly closed, even he's frozen in the once warm waters, Koyuki's naked body was beside him. Attempting to dig him out by eating the ice.

"Koyuki! Come he-he-he-here!" Many heads snapped towards Izuku's direction, but saw Koyuki looked to another with just an appalled reaction. Looking to where she was looking and saw it. Clear, shivering, rage at the sight of a radio- that's pushed out its hiding due to the ice- in the corner.