Raid and Rescue: Russian Roulette

An- Fanart by KonichiFuckingWa.

The moment another shot was fired, the large hero stared to the barrier, ignoring the tension and heroes behind him. "Bora...Tamaki..." Fatgum, for the first time Kirishima saw the devastation on the peppy hero's face. The moment he heard Tamaki's scream, the man wanted nothing more to attempt to bust those barriers down and aid his trapped pupils. What had his student screaming? What happened to Bora? What was going on?!

"We gotta keep moving! If we lag anymore our target will escape." Rock Lock, seeing the plump hero's lack of moment from behind, they knew they needed to move on even if they have to leave behind those kids. Something the man wasn't proud of, especially with what those texts implied. A winner must be declared? In what way must those two win?

Just anxious and worried as the hero, Red Riot looked onto the path they escaped from. Brows trembling at the memory of his senior's shrill of Shira's name. Paling from just remembering how horrific the sound the meek teen made. "Ishtar...Senpai..."

"He's right, we cannot stop." Nighteye sadly had to agree with the previous hero, not quite enjoying the idea of leaving those two behind. Not when even Mirio attempted to rescue Koyuki from the barrier and only to be rejected and pushed back. There was nothing they could do. It was practically similar to his Foresight. Unknowest to them of the taller man's frustration and the clenching of their fists. Turning to Fatgum with a consoling tone, "I'm sorry Fatgum."

Eyes clenched in frustration, Fatgum cursed harshly under his breath in defeat, "Damn...!"

It was clear to Izuku how all of these sudden events affecting the group. He felt Fatgum's frustration, especially not knowing what has happened to Koyuki. They all felt defeated and anxious, not knowing what was going on and what they could do. Furthermore, who was it that placed all these traps. From what he's seen from the first rogue wizard they've encountered, they didn't seem to show any signs of Letter magic. To his current knowledge of wizards, wizards with such magic would rely on their fore and middle finger to created spells or items to write out the cast. Debunking that they weren't the culprit. But if the one behind those barriers is the one causing all this, he prayed that Bora was well and aid Amajiki against the enemy. But for now, "No, Fatgum..." Gaining the distress hero's attention, "We gotta hold faith in them." Now turning to his red haired classmate with determined emeralds, seeing the shock behind Kirishima upon seeing such fire behind Midoriya's, "Lose it now, and they lose too."

At this, Eijirou almost gasped at this, but withhold it. Frowning in agreement, now holding the same will as the greenette. Although certain heroes in the group didn't quite fully understand the greenette's reasoning. The African American hero being the to vocal speak of this, perking a brow in great confusion, "That makes no sense, kid."

"Nah, I know what Deku means..." The Fatgum glanced to his younger pupil, surprised to see the fire in their eyes as well the grin, "That's just what Dragneel taught us."

Aizawa couldn't help the slight twitch at the edge of his lip, it seemed the girl knew what say even when not present.

---

Both wizards glared or smirked at the other, the tension of magic going wild within the closed barrier. Half of Shira's face covered in her own scarlet blood, while her enemy only smiled at such heated look. The moment both gunwomen flicked their thumbs both sides manifested weapons, from rows of snipers against an assault rifle, firing off rapidly. Bullets from different sides flying and shattering the other while the two women leapt at the other like tigresses, Sunny pulling out a hand gun and snapped it forward for a close shot. Shira elbowed the weapon away and actually used a different weapon for once, a black and crimson musket and aimed directly at the woman. To which the rogue wizard smirked and kicked the head of the weapon, summoning a revolver and fired at the bloody faced ravennette and only for flipped back and summon a rapid rifle at the running woman.