Koyuki the Vigilante or Anti Hero

An- Artwork from Obsessed Stalker from Quotev.

At the announcement of the hero team's victory, Yuki's water chains evaporated and released the two boys. Koyuki pushed herself off the ground in a hurry and ran towards the fallen Midoriya worriedly, "Izuku!!"

Rushing past the frozen Bakugou, not giving him a second glance. For the blonde, he took it as a negative sign of his obvious defeat. As he shakenly held up the hand that the Midoriya blocked with his now burnt arm. 'My right... Deku read me like a book...!! Not just that, but it was all a calculation to win the match...' His breathing becoming sporadic, 'Not only that, Frozo too, used my attacks against me and even against Deku... In other words...Even in a full on fight... I totally lost to Deku and Frozo.'

A large hand clasped on Katsuki's shoulder, pulling him out of his thoughts. The hand belonged to the blonde hero, All Might. "Let's head back, Bakugou-shonen. Time for your grading."

While Koyuki slowly hoisted up Izuku's unconscious form slowly to the stretcher that two transportation bots held. Placing him down gently, as to not agitate his wounds. Her brows creased in worry, pushing back his dark curls from his face.

"Whether you win or lose. You can always come out ahead by learning from the experience."

In the monitor room, All Might was ready to announce his results of the first fight. Everyone awaiting to hear it, but did not expect the result, "Well, I'd say... The V.I.P in this battle was Iida-san and Dragoon-san."

"Sans' for plural, please." Butted in Yuki, Koyuki nodded, disappointed that All Might forgot her twin. For the rest of the class, they sweatdropped at this, 'Why isn't the clone going away?'

Tenya became shocked at the news, "Whaa?!" While Ochako seemed ashamed and Katsuki unresponsive.

Tsuyu speaking up her confusion for these results, "Not Ochako-chan or Midoriya-kun? Even though they won?"

All Might being a bit dramatic in prolonging the answer, "I wonder why?" And held his arm high up, as if he were in grade school, "Anyone know?!"

"I do, All Might-sensee." Spoke the elegant Momo, her face calm and as she lay the reasoning to this outcome. "It's because Iida-san and Dragoon-san was most able to adapt to the scenario."

"From what I saw, Bakugou-san's every action was motivated by obvious personal grudge. And as you mentioned before, sensee, using destructive attacks indoors is foolish." The blonde took all this in, hair shadowing his red orbs.

"Midoriya-san's performance suffered from the same faults."

"Uraraka-san lost focus halfway through. And her final attack was far too haphazard." The brunette blushing pink, disappointed at the past events and losing her focus. "Such an attack would be unthinkable if the nuclear weapon were real."

"But Iida-san formed an actual counter strategy and he envisioned what the actual struggle would be like. He was only too late in reacting at the very end. The hero team only won because this was a training exercise with exploitables constraints." Tenya was more and more touched by the ravenette's honest words. Shaking in happiness that he was able to accomplish this feat.

"And finally Dragoons," both silverette's perked up, "They were able to use both Midoriya-san and Bakugou-san's flaws and grudges against each of them. Such as Midoriya-san hesitating to use his Quirk against her and Bakugou-san's obvious frustration against the two was manipulated in their favor. Though their entrance was extreme, I believe she made up for it in this fight."