Young n' Wild

An- My steamy artwork of the two~~

I apologies for the short chapter, but the next chapter will surely need my full attention. I'm uncertain if I'll be able to update next week or not for the coming chapter. So fair warning to all my readers. Furthermore, there's mature content in this chapter that's not suitable for select audience.

====

Sunlight shone through the All Might brand curtains, allowing gentle rays pass through the open cracks. As the beams of light gently caressed the two intertwined figures in bed. The first to awaken from the sun's rays was Izuku. Frowning that sunlight shone through and hitting his eyelids, unable to ignore it and continue to stay asleep with the bright disturbance. Nose creasing from his deep frown, his eyes fluttered open. Annoyed that the sun disturbed him of his peaceful sleep, but quickly grew to forgive when his eyes landed on the sight before him.
Beside him is his sleeping lover, completely bare and nude, which she's held close to him in his protective embrace. Flushing at such sight and tried to recall what happened to it instantly came to him like lightning. Memories of last night came to mind and revealing why they're both nude in bed. The two made passionate love last night and it began with innocent conversation with loving pecks in between and playful mapping of freckles, until escalating and fueling their lustful desires toward the other. Unable help but take it further to the bed to fan their lust, thus rocking his bed once more that night.
The two have grown comfortable with their partner, confident in pleasuring and showing their intimate appreciation with their lover. Which honestly became fun when they competed for top, wrestling in bed for their prized victory to hover over their lover. Making his warm cheeks gain a darker color of yesterday's events.

It always amazes him that he's blessed to have such beautiful sight of a gorgeous woman like Koyuki. He can never grow tired gazing her as she slept blissfully. Moments like these he cherishes.
Embracing her closer to his naked body, leaning in close to whisper in her ear, "Koyuki..." Smiling from her shivering reaction to his warm breath breathing on her earlobe. Watching his sleeping love frown momentarily from the sudden disturbance then nuzzle into the crook of his neck, giggling at her action. Albeit feeling ticklish from her soft breath fanning his skin. "Koyuki, wake up..." Leaning back to properly pepper her with morning kisses, littering her face in sweet kisses to coax her awake. Listening to her tired yawn turned to airy giggles from his affection. "Wake up my Fairy."

Allowing another yawn to come forth, nuzzling against his skin once more like a exhausted kitten. Before smiling up to him with haze of sleep in her eyes that he thought look adorable on her. "Morning..."

Chuckling when her head bobbed, almost as if her mind debated on falling back asleep but half of her battled to keep awake. Aiding her to wake up by pushing back the spikes curling around her cheeks, seeming to send sparks against her skin. Receiving a loving smile from her at his caress. Tenderly cupping her cheek, noting the gentle rosy blush spreading her skin. "We should later take the girls out shopping, before dropping them off with Senpai." Today the Vice Minister invited the Dragneel and select amount of friends to accompany her to a party. Which of course Koyuki invited Izuku to accompany her to the party, and along with few friends-- which was difficult and had to draw straws to decide. Thus the victors are Katsuki, Shoto, and Ochako. The fourth spot left for Toshinori, since the school wanted one of the staff to accompany the students. Not to say the rest won't be close, they all decided to enjoy some restaurants or street foods of their choice. The party was supposed to be a victory celebration of the heroes for the defeat of their greatest enemy.
Which means they'll have to ready later in the night and tire the girls out when dropping them off with Mirio. Although knowing Togata had plethora of plans for the girls to have fun. Already imagining poor Aizawa having a coming headache with the Third year's loud character and little girls trying to copy after the blonde, then possibly Hizashi joining the noise. The three have pretty much become the estrange uncles to the girls, various examples for them to learn and grown. So they knew they could count on them on babysitting the girls while they're away.