Izuku's Life with a Mage Part 3

Izuku ran passed all the fleeing students and running around broken concrete or chunks of ice in his way.

In the center of the school's front was the two battling first years, Katsuki Bakugo and Koyuki Dragoon.

"Owa! So this world must have some kind of Ethernano if Koyuki's able to use magic!" Daisy awed at Koyuki's icy claws her hands held, also known as Ice Dragons Claws. As she and the blonde collided in a fist fight, combustion and ices particles were flying around.

"E-ther-na-no?" Izuku asked, from what the Exceed spoke, it was VERY important. From the surprise exclamation and reaction.

The orange cat nodded in confirmation, "Ethernano is the source we magic users absorb within our bodies. That's how I'm able to summon my wings and Koyuki with her Dragon Slaying magic."

"Dr-Dragon slaying?!" Daisy sweat dropped, 'I guess we forgot about one thing...'

"Dragon Slayer magic is a lost magic taught by dragons. As stranges as it sounds, the user will take on abilities of a dragon and can be used to slay dragons as well. Koyuki is both an Ice and Water Dragon Slayer."

Izuku watched Koyuki in awe, as her fist slammed against Katsuki in the jawline. His emerald eye's shining in excitement, witnessing a wizard in action and using magic. Many say that wizards used wands to conduct magic tricks, but seeing Koyuki.

Wizards were no glittery pushover.

As both blonde and silverette collided the other, smashing their fists against the other and a giant explosion erupted. Both glared the other down, fists still connected.

"You're not bad for a girl." Sneering down at Koyuki, Katsuki was annoyed beyond belief that the new exchange student was handling his explosives well. Too well, and that pissed him off more than seeing Izuku.

"And you're not bad, for a yellow firecracker." Smirking when the blonde was shaking in anger. Koyuki jumped back when he took another explosive swip at the girl.

Koyuki only laughed at such petty reaction, smirking confidently.

"I'm going to kill you!" Roared the blonde, sparks and excessive popping could be heard.

"Come on and try, you Fire-Cracker!" Spat back the silverette, as the ground bellow froze over and mist rising up.

The two charged at the other, and--

"WHAT IN THE BLAZES IS GOING ON HERE?!" Their final period teacher ran out, followed by other staff members and principle. Gapping at the damage done to their center area of the school's property.

Both Katsuki and Koyuki froze when they heard their voices shouting. It didn't help the fact they stood there frozen, fists aimed at the other's face. As well as trees caught on fire and the gates were trashed and frozen over.

Izuku and Daisy thought the same thing, 'They're so busted...'

Both Katsuki and Koyuki glared at the other heatedly, the principal and teacher watching them nervously. Seeing how much power their Quirks (and magic) have, you have to be cautious.

"KA-TSU-KIIII!!!!" Koyuki shielded her ears at the angry shrill, turning to the door with surprise at such sound. She actually thought Erza was here!

The doors to the principles off bursted open, a female carbon copy of the blonde stood there angrily. Her sights set on her son, "YOU GOT DETENTION AND SUSPENSION FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE!!"

"Lay off, hag!" Was the blonde teen's throw back. Earning him a gibb slap by the woman, "Not only that! You picked a fight with a student"

When the woman turned to which student, landing on the silver mage. Koyuki flinched at such glare and slowly waved. Unsure about the woman's reaction to Koyuki fighting the woman's son.

Turning back to her son and delivering a harsh noogie that smoke was coming off the blonde's skull, "And towards a GIRL!"

"ACK!!"

While mother and sin fought the other, Inko enter through the double doors. Panting in exhaustion at the quick running and hearing Izuku's worried voice through the phone made her run off without a second thought. "Iz-Izuku! What happened--"

But stopped when seeing Koyuki sitting in the chair wearing the school's uniform, "Kayuki-chan?"

"Um...Aye~?" Acting dumb with a high pitch voice, eyes wide with black dots. Looking very much like Happy.

"What are you doing in here?" Fists now on her hips, a clear scolding frown on her round face. Koyuki felt cold sweat at such look, "I got into a fight with one of the students."

A quite normal reaction when Erza starts interrogating her. It has become a habit of hers to quickly spill things.

"And why is that?" Koyuki then glared at the blonde, "He was mean to Izuku!" Literally hissing like a cat towards the blonde.

Inko really wanted giggle at Koyuki's sudden protective nature towards her son. It was adoranle to say the least. However...

"Koyuki-chan, you can't pick fights with people, it doesn't help either side." As the greenette woman joined beside Koyuki and bowed towards the princple, "Please forgive her. She's very new here."

"We'll overlook both of them, but the two will be suspended for a week and do community service for the cause if property damage."

Nodding, Inko then bowed to the mother and her son, "I'm sorry the troublecwe caused you, Mitsuki."

"What? It was my son's fault for even picking a fight!" Pulling on the boy's ear when he scoffed at her words, "Please, allow me and my son to apologize properly."

"I'm not doing--HACK!" Chocking when Mitsuki covered the boy's mouth. Mitsuki only smiled broadly, as if she didn't just shut her son up.

Koyuki was sweating bullets, 'That's a blonde version of Erza for sure!'

"We're making udon for dinner if you wish to join us?"

Koyuki was now bowing down tiwards the blondes, "Thank you for inviting us for dinner and forgive me for my violence."

Mitsuki and Katsuki blinked at such quick reaction.

Daisy sighed lowly for no one to hear. Both Izuku and Daisy watched this play out beside the double doors, 'She'll do anything for a free meal.'

Izuku too, blinked at such reaction, but began to smile broadly and chuckle a bit. 'What an interesting girl...'

Months later...

"What ya say, bitch!"

"Yellow Firecracker!"

"You wanna go, huh!"

"As obvious as the blue sky!"

Izuku felt a sweatdrop coming, as he watched the two headbutting the other like bulls or rams battling for dominance. Even in their second year in middle school, they're fighting the other, even when there's crowds of people watching around. They'll go as far as battling with Quirk and magic, causing them to either gain detention or a suspension.

'There's never a day were those two never stopped fighting.' Both Daisy and Izuku thought, the orange exceed being held by the greenette.

But Izuku then smiled happily, he had to admit, having a friend and roommate as a mage was never a dull day.

A Dragon Slayer mage.

An- Yay! Koyuki has a sort-of-Gray Fullbuster figure in her life.