Training: Fairy Tail Style!!! Part 1

Two Days later, 6 a.m.

"WHO THE HELL RUINED THIS BEACH?! WHO?! I'M GOING TO FREEZE SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF!!" Were Koyuki's high shrills of anger that could also be mistaken as an actual roar. It as well be one, with her being a Dragon Slayer.

All Might on top the very refrigerator that Izuku was tugging the ropes with all his might. The blonde staring up at the skies where Koyuki and Daisy were. Feeling a single sweat of nervousness, 'Well, she's very active...'

By active, he meant set on murdering the litterers of this beach side. The place was covered in mountains and mountains of trash. The moment Koyuki both saw and smelled the pollution, the area around them fell below zero. Daisy quickly scooped the girl up high in the sky and allowed her scream to the high heavens of her anger. Sometimes geysers of water spat out from her canine mouth, almost like a snake hissing. In this case, a water dragon hissing.

Turning back to Izuku, "This fridge makes quite the comfy perch!" Adding more sarcasm to the workout, "A little movement would make it even nicer though!!"

"A LITTLE MOVEMENT?! I CAN MAKE A LITTLE MOVEMENT!!" Listening even from their high distance. Still raging, as she unleashed an angry 'Water Dragons Roar' in the far off distance. A giant explosion of water rose high up in meters from the magic attack. Followed by Daisy's loud scolding, "Koyuki!! We're here to support Izuku in his training! Not rage and go on a man hunt! And don't you dare cause a Tsunami here!!"

As the two partners argued on, it seemed very comical from their high altitude. But also making both All Might and Izuku sweatdrop at their odd argument in the skies.

Trying once more in tugging, but tripped and fell flat on his stomach in exhaustion, "Come on All Might, you're 274 kilos alone..."

"Nah, I've lost some weight. I'm just 255 (in this form anyway)." As if that would help him in his exercise.

"Hey, why am I dragging this garbage across the beach anyway...?" Hearing another angry roar from Koyuki and scolding from Daisy.

"Because! You're an ill-suited vessel." While snapping pictures of the, now crying, greenette, "What?! But you said I was worthy, earlier!!"

"RAAAAAH!!" And a falling Koyuki crashed into the waters, "KOYUKI?!"

This was to much for Izuku, not only did All Might contradict what he told him. His best friend is really no help when coming for support--

As Koyuki broke out of the waters, "QUIT MAKING IZUKU CRY AND EXPLAIN!! YOU'RE CONFUSING US ALL!!"

He retracks that statement...

Coughing into his fist and finally explained what he was meant to say, "Your body. I mean your body."

"Uuuh?" Still not understanding his mentor.

"Elaborate, please." Butted in Daisy, as she pulled out the fussy silverette mage from the ocean waters. Placing her next to Izuku, dripping wet at first. Until she quickly absorbed into her body and she became completely dry.

All Might (and Izuku) will never get over the fact she absorbs her elements within her body.

Shaking it off, for now, and returned to the task at hand, "My Quirk, One For All, binds the physical strength of many people into one!! Your limp-noodle body isn't ready for it."

"That's insulting. And I haven't commented about your figure-- PFT!" Sputtering when Daisy used her wing to cover her mouth.

"Your limbs would pop right off!!" The image of Izuku's arms and legs exploding off popped into their minds, "My limbs!!"