Under attack: Izuku vs Muscular

An- Artwork from DefenderOfAnime404. *9, aka author, smiles evilly while doing the cliché evil hands* How shall I play with your emotions for this and future chapters? Hmm~

Day three in their training; since Koyuki's training was ridiculous, they found it best for the girl to train against herself, literally. It gave the girl the reason to go all out on the clone and the clone to do the same. Which was the best decision anyone could have come up with. It was possibly an excuse for the girl to fight other heroes and their different fighting styles and power. As beneficial it was for the silverette, the heroes didn't hold the same stamina as she. Even with her extra lesson, though mentally exhausted; it wasn't as close to worse as Erza's tutoring days...

Even so, the mage was not swayed and trained to the point where an Ice and Water Dragon's Roar blasted a mountain in half. Again, that had Pixie-Bob whining about, "Why wasn't she born a guy?!" and ask the girl if she had any brothers. To her happiness, she did, "Yeah, I have an older brother." Then sulk at her next words, "But he's so shy to even tell his crush that he likes her~ But they're both so dense~" Making a catty face, while shielding her mouth from laughing. The blonde, sat beside a tree trunk, while making circles on the ground, mumbling in defeat.

That said, it was announced that they will participate in a game tonight; the Test of Courage as they put it. Both classes A and B will be pit against the other to see who can frighten the other class.

In which will start now in the present...

"Bellies are filled, and plates are clean! Next up--" Only to be interrupted by the excited Mina and Denki, cheering out, "The test of courage!!" Sadly, their excitement ended here from Aizawa's interruption, seemingly aloof at their reaction, "Sorry to break it to you, remedial group" "you've got your extra lessons with me now."

Unresponsive at first, but the pinkette shrilled in comedic horror at their homeroom teacher's demand, "NO WAAAAAY!!" In which everyone: Mina, Denki, Rikido, Eijirou, Hanta, and Koyuki were being dragged by the man in whips. "Sorry. But you were slacking during training earlier, so now I'm gonna cut into your playtime."

Though whining at being dragged, Ashido thought up a plan that'll go against the teacher and be the hilarity of everyone's watch, "Mush, Koyuki-chan!! Mush!!" Koyuki dumbly looking at the girl in confusion then smirking diabolically. In which many watched with either sweatdrops or biting down their laughter at seeing the four cheer Koyuki on and Shota's irked reaction at being pulled like before.

"Dragoon!" Tugging the wrapping around her forehead, "If you keep resisting, I'll force your training inside the bus." At this, the silverette froze stiff like a statue. In which was easier for the hero to tug them now with the mage standing like a frozen doll.

"NO! DRAGOON-SAN! MUSH! MUSH!" Sero and Kaminari cried with exaggerated tears, knowing they will take for tutoring and not join the others. Defeated, Ashido whined out, "HE'S USING HER WEAKNESS!" in which they left the others sight and headed back to where the building lies.

Furthermore, the rest continue their fun even with few of their classmates taking extra courses, "Right. Class B will be on the offensive first. Class A will head into the forest in teams of two, one team every three minutes. You'll find name cards at the halfway point. Grab your own, and then come back here."

The rest stayed silent with the exception of Tokoyami mumbling out, "Banquet of darkness."

Seeing this, Izuku thought to himself of this, 'Kinda quiet around here with the usual troublemakers out of the picture.'

Pixie-Bob only continued the overview of the game, "The scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. They'll just be using their Quirks to startle you as best they can." Now Pixie, Tiger, and Ragdoll energetically cheered out to the rest of the class, with Mandalay deadpanning at their words, "So get creative! Whichever class makes the other wet their pants more wins!"