Helios

An- My artwork of possessed Helena, AKA Hecate.

====

Inside Tartarus, two pro-heroes with matching Shiketsu caps supervised the multiple cameras around the room. One never leaving their sights on the disfigured villain that's the cause of flattening Kamino and engaged All Might's final battle. While the other slouched back in their seat, arms crossed over their chest. Eyeing the wizard that could throw buildings around like meteors above the skies. Glaring at their listless face, clicking their tongue in dissatisfaction and slight disturbance, "Sheesh! He keeps staring at nothing particular. As if seeing the void..." Unlike their companion's side of the spectrum, their disabled inmate, yet deadly nonetheless, would be expressive. Frowning at the glass separating them or suddenly smiling as of today. But the other would make no such reaction.

That is until today. Head perking up, looking up to the ceiling as if they've heard a voice in their mind and finally lost it. Looking disturbed with their stoicism remained, yet their dull eyes shone with life. Squinting at the camera, believing they saw them mutter, "It's...time." Then jumping back when they suddenly disappeared and their machine gun inside the room fired off upon catching the man's brainwaves pulsing from their sudden thoughts, "What the hell?!"

Snapping around for the button to sound the alarms for their escapee, slamming it with such force and bellowing through the speaker for others to catch, "Inmate 0015 has escaped! I repeat, 0015 has escaped!" Leaving their partner to sprint for the phones and contact another station from their building, "Command station contact Hero Association. We're uncertain if they're still in Tartarus or not." Glaring ahead with nervous sweat forming their temple, unable to believe their security was easily passed by such person.

.

.

.

Darla and Rebecca squealed in surprise on their landing, groaning from falling on their bums. Unlike the two girls both Jack and Phil landed on their faces, digging into the sweetgrass beneath them. However, both Hana and God Slayers landed on their feet, weapons drawn and magic coating their clenched fists; glaring towards the man that suddenly teleported them. Leaving their so-called rescuers seemed dazed from the sudden teleportation from Japan, with Daisy springing her white wings out, her feathers puffed in a threatening way.

The moment Koyuki felt the ground bellow her sandals, charging at the man with a snarl; grabbing the man's shoulder and flipped over them to use their weight, throwing them over and slamming them to the ground aggressively. Face digging the wet grass as the Slayer above dug her knee into the blonde-violets spine with all her weight to keep them beneath her lock. "Where did you take us Val!"

Unafraid of the girl's hiss behind her voice nor the fact she could dislocate his joint, knowing their past. "A small village somewhere in Scotland."

One of the men in the rescue perked to the neighboring country's name close to their home, "We're not far from Britain!" Pleased at the fact that even if they were once in Japan, now suddenly in their neighboring country's land. Angelica, although seemingly pleased in knowing that they've left the incoming conflict, she watched the growing tension between the wizards. Never have they seen such animalistic snarl on the Dragneel's face, all of it directed to the listless man she's straddling on the ground. The look of burning hatred and distaste swirled behind her dark pupils, looking like malicious flames that such look could burn the lands on Earth alone. And it seemed that her hostile reaction made their feline partner and other wizards to become just as on edge as the Exceed.

Koyuki's lips pulled back, revealing her sharp canines that gleamed from the little sunlight that Scotland's clouds would allow to pass through. Curling her fingers, digging them into the material the man wore on his back, "Why should I trust you." Iris' narrowing to slits, "You, the boy who abused me." Her scars will forever remind herself of the darkness that'll haunt her and remind her what he's done to her. Remind her family that the man that's abused the youngest Dragneel was still out there, as if a mockery that they ran off free from justice's wrath. Her friends that discovered what she's been through and would give pitied looks if they ever seen the scars littering her back if hair failed to hide or when she lost it and is bare to her friend's from Earth to see them. Even her poor, sweet, green haired lover who's seen the sign of assault on her back. How Izuku gave the look of horror of knowing the stories behind it then turned to a matching anger as she then that look of albeit fear once the aftermath fight and her reawakening. "You, the one who ruined many childhood's of children of Magnolia!" The children in the town couldn't look at her the same way again, neither the families of said children. Ashamed that they've failed to notice signs of mind controlled on their victimized children. How the two boys closest to Val apologized to her and promised to capture Chronos on her behalf when they should enjoy their lives of freedom of control. Now they worked till they've confirmed the man is behind bars. Driving this through, spitting these out like acid, "So tell me, why should I trust you!!"