Koyuki Elaine Dragneel's Origins

An- My art of smol Koyuki/Elaine.

*Throws both arms up with a fake smile* I'm really depressed~ *The author holds the eyes that read they wish to cry* In all honesty, this chapter practically just...read on and you'll understand why. Moreover, the reason for an early update and there won't be an update for next week is because I'll be recovering from surgery. So I'll use my time to rest.

Also, there's a scene in here that'll have some internally screaming this image towards a certain someone.

The mission ended in success. Successfully rescuing the young captive child, Eri. And with the inclusion of the many arrests of the yakuza and their leader of the small organization, Chisaki Kai. However, it didn't excuse the amount of casualties harmed and injured in the scene. Though many heroes and officers in the raid are being treated, it didn't leave out the young and wounded wizards.

Once Fatgum and Kirishima heard of Shira's condition, as well as Tamaki already waited for her release from surgery. Both men rushed, well wheeled. Kirishima was rolled to the door's by wheelchair due to their fight against one of the much violent members of the mafia and as well shielding his mentor from the barrage of attacks. The hero and his two students waited anxiously for Shira's results after surgery. Even though the three are just as badly injured, they wanted to know the news of the young ravenette's condition. While waiting, the nurses filled in the hero that the mage's right eye was completely destroyed and removed the bullet inside and along the sockets remains. Both hero and Kirishima noticed Amajiki's flinch and his heartbroken look, obviously blaming themselves. They could see his eyes glaze with unshed tears. Once they were allowed to enter the patient's room, both boys rushed to her side. No hesitation whatsoever, they grasped her hands. Her bangs were now pulled back and revealed her bandaged right eye. Fatgum watched the two young men held the girl's hands with such delicateness.

The twin God Slayers remained unconscious. Bandages wrapped around their foreheads and chests from the Sinner's attacks and the fused Chisaki and Azazel. Both Tsuyu and Ochako sat by their bedsides, waiting for them to awaken. Nejire, who joined the two, tiredly napped; having been deeply exhausted from all that's happened to them all in one single day. They're likely to hear this in the news and especially the questioning of more wizards.

Moreover, the first thing Izuku thought once regaining consciousness was Koyuki's health. Unbridled terror gripped his heart, which caused him to snap up from his cot; frightening the poor nurses passing by the bed and for his sudden jump. At first, the nurses tried to calm his spastic questioning of the Dragneel. Begging to know if she were okay or in some worst scenario of conditions. Running thoughts of fear plaqued his mind. Thankfully for the nurses, the doctor chosen to see over the greenette's health came in and gave an overview of his health. Unsurprisingly, he pleaded to know of his mage friend. Relenting, the man gave disturbing news of Koyuki's health.