Fairy Tail Chapter 1 Part 1- Meeting Lucy

This is a tale before Koyuki met Izuku.

A tale where a world that is full of magic...

And a guild full of powerful of misfits and the two siblings that run wild...

Following their hearts to guide them and carve their own paths of fate and destiny...

They are...FAIRY TAIL!!

The Town of Hargeon

"U-um...sir...miss...?" As the train whistle hissed, a young gentleman that works in the train compartments nervously fumbled his cap at the two nauseous teens. "A-Are you both all right?"

A seventeen year old pink spiky haired male, wearing a black coat and vest under, shirtless. A white scale texture scarf wrapped around his neck. Wearing baggy trunks with a black toga skirt buckled around, along with brown roman sandals.

Next to him was a long silver-white haired girl, five years younger than her partner. Wearing a brown sports bra with a black thin blouse under and cuffs over her arms. Wearing a black trousers with a pouch behind. Just like her male partner beside her, she wore a brown roman sandles.

Both in the same sickly state of swirls in their eyes, panting nauseously.

Two complementary cats, a male blue cat and a female orange cat with a blue ribbon near her ear. Stood before the two, the blue cat smiled cheekily, as if this occurrence was nothing new and comical to him.

It might as well be...

"Aye!" Responding on their behalf to the worker. The orange cat shook nervously, "Th-This always happens..."

The pinkette known as Natsu, stood up shakenly, making the silverette slump to the floor, "I can't stand it!!! I'm never getting on a train again!" Proceeding to hold his mouth from puking, "Urp!"

Raising her hand shakenly, the silverette frowned deeply, sweat on her face. Her name, Koyuki, "I-I told yo-you...let's walk next time!!" Puffing her cheeks, slapping her mouth over, joining her partners side in the window.

The blue cat only joyously tugged the orange cat along, not protesting, following the blue cat known as happy and it's female counter part, Daisy, "If what we heard is true, then the fire dragon Salamander is in this town! Let's go!!

"W-we...we need to take a quick break." Breathed out the pinkette.

"Agreed..." Something the silverrete could get behind.

"Yup. Yup!" Happy at least heard that, until he and Daisy turned and saw the train moving, "Ah!"

Both teens feeling the movement of the train, yelling out in horror. While the two watched either impassively or worried at the moving train, "The train's leaving."

Followed by the two shouts of the pinkette and silverette, "GET ME OUTTA HERE!" The girl jumping out the window, the male catching her by the strape, "HEY! DON'T LEAVE ME ON THIS DEATH-- HURP!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE PUCK ON ME-- URP!!"

You gotta love these two siblings...

Hours Later...

Both teens were glaring or pouting angrily at their predicament, "We had to take two different trains!" Feeling a bit sick at taking both rides.

"So much for never taking the train..."

Happy only giggled by the pinkette, "You two don't do well when it comes to moving vehicles."

"Now I'm hungry." Both siblings jut out, as if they were twins and felt the other's strike of hunger. Only the age and different hair and eye color defeats that thought.