Healing Starts Slow

An- My Artwork of Koyuki and Izuku.

Honestly, I'm excited for this and upcoming chapters of the story. Although things will become slow paced, seeing the next chapter and possibly after that will go into a different route; we'll see more of our heroes instead of them out fighting. I hope to read more of your comments on what ya think and constructive criticism helps too.

==============

"...It's not fair..."

"Midoriya-shonen...?" Toshinori leaned close to the sullen greenette. Seeing they were with the rest of those who are included on the raid mission against the mafia. All wore their school's uniforms or dark clothing for the sullen occasion. The retired hero didn't want the other students to hear their conversation and slowed their walking for the others to go on ahead. Waving Koyuki on ahead, seeing the girl noticed their slow pacing and tried to match them. Although hesitant, the girl hurried by Ochako's side with the humanized Daisy following after them. Turning back to his student and successor, waiting for them to continue.

"It's not fair..." Izuku repeated, "Everything is stacked agianst her, Koyuki." Yagi patiently waited for them to explain, but felt the weight of emotions the boy was feeling for the past days. "She lost her parents, her home is gone, her brother is somewhere training and he may never know that his sister is trying to contact him." Noticing the boy's clenched fists tremble from their bubbling emotions. Including the way their voice cracked in their words, "But worst of all...these rogue wizards that follow after Zeref...they won't leave Koyuki alone!" Toshinori understood them completely, he was just as frustrated and upset these people just wouldn't cease their path to cause harm on the Dragneel. It was comparable to All For One's ambition to kill he himself. He never wanted to witness another child going through such hardships, but the burden to carry the torch of One For All came from it. However, here was this girl from another world who has an equal amount of a burden. "But not only that...Nighteye's prediction of her demise...Why does this always happen to her?!" Ah, there it was. "She never deserved such fate...why her? God, why her? Why must it always be Koyuki."

All Might knew Izuku was taking this the hardest. The retired hero wasn't going to lie; he felt useless when his friend just uttered those words of the girl's demise. Back when Nighteye spoke of his future and his own impending doom, he didn't care so much and nonchalantly accepted it his fate in the past. Thinking he must use every second that he has to continue his legacy and find the perfect successor. However, the moment they spoke of Koyuki's...he felt like he failed. He failed his student. Now he understood how they- Sir Nighteye- felt; the feeling of helplessness and anxiety. How fate liked to rub salt on an open wound.

What's more, the girl bore a demonic curse that very much is an equivalence to a virus. A cancer. Slowly, but surely, possessing her soul. Converting her to a demon than a human being.

Toshinori sighed sadly to himself. How that day frightened many

----

Many continued to practice and sharpened their Quirks, even with what has happened. They still needed to continue their practice. However, the sudden aura that spilt in the air wasn't something to neglect nor stomach. It was Bakugou who noticed where the power was coming from. Katsuki's ruby pupils glared heatedly at Koyuki's strange show of power. It didn't feel right. "Dispell that shit, Frozo!"

At the shout of Katsuki's voice, Izuku snapped to Koyuki's direction, stiffening at the strange dark aura around the girl. Her back facing them all, her limiters that Hatsume given around her body. The earth beneath her slowly caved from the amounts of strength and power the girl was giving. They could see the ground freezing as well, and strangely enough, sphere droplets freezing over from midair and falling in clatters; almost like a mini hail storm around the mage.