Touring some More

An- My [old] artwork of Koyuki.

===========

Moving on after the whole debacle of Izuku embarrassing himself and Mirio laughing up a storm that had students from neighboring classrooms checking what the whole racket was about. The four moved on their little tour and not in ten feet were they able to hear drills and metals clanging throughout the halls. Entering the room that contained the whole racket, Midoriya grinned at the sight of contraptions and students of every year rushing around and standing above platforms, "The Support department!"

Togata, who had his hands clamped over his ears from the ringing sounds, turned to the three with his contagious grin. "They combine students from all years to put on a big ol' tech exhibition!" Eri looked to him with questioning eyes, focusing on the golden blonde's lips to read and understand what they said. Which she wasn't the only one, Koyuki's contorted in slight annoyance; but stared at Mirio for what they were saying even through the all the noise.

Izuku couldn't contain the grin on his face, not from the sight of the whole department running around with equipment and machinery of their support items. "Now this one, I knew about! They always get a ton of attention!"

"What?!" Unable to catch what Izuku utter, barely getting anything but drills and metals clanging. The noise may be an annoyance to her, but it wasn't killing her to the point of becoming faint. At least she could bare with it.

Both the greenette and pink-silverette didn't expect the approaching figure from behind, not until their voice blared above the whole entire noise from their boisterous attitude. "Yup!" Both partners yelped in shock and snapped to the person, seeing the salmon haired tinker grinning ear-to-ear. Under shirt and baggy pants, her standard uniform for tinkering. "The school festival's when the Support course really gets to strut its stuff!"

Koyuki, throwing a narrowed look to the girl while pointing her forefingers in eye level at the girl's direction. Mei only laughed it off with a wave, finding the mage's look to be hilarious.

"Hatsume?" Regaining his senses from the surprise, until his emeralds stole a glance at the giant suit from behind Mei. "Whoa!"

Upon seeing Midoriya gawk her latest creation, she presented it proudly like a mother presenting her valedictorian child. Puffing her chest with such pride, Mei was brimming with such aura. "My super-cute baby, #202!"

However, even with such efforts the tinker put through, there was one thing no one could ignore. Especially with all the dirt, grim, and oils on the tinker's person. Thus Izuku shakenly pointed, "You're looking a little dirty..." He would applaud that Hatsume felt pride in her efforts, but...

"No time to waste on bathing!" That line alone had Koyuki gently push Eri to her side, giving Mei a query look. Not very fond to hear that the tinker hadn't bath who knows how long. Izuku couldn't blame the Dragon Slayer, taking Eri's health into consideration.

Completely neglecting or naïve to the Dragneel's reaction to their hygiene, Mei continued. "The ideas just keep coming to me. I've never has so much fun!" From this announcement, it surprised Izuku. Having seen the tinker's many gadgets during the sports festival, he'd expect that she must've enjoyed that day with all the exposure. But from her next sentence, it was partially so. "The sports festival was my chance to make a little splash in the Hero course's shadow. But! Now's our chance to be the stars of the show!" Knocking her knuckles against the cold surface of the giant body suit. Throwing their prominent smirk towards their direction, "Those industry bigwigs are gonna get an up close and personal look at my babies! I've gotta raise them right to do their momma proud!" From her rant, Mei was openly excited for the coming event. Like many, this was specially dedicated with the other departments, although the hero department is included, this was the others domain. Putting their blood, sweat, and tears into what they're passionate about. Moreover, Koyuki couldn't help to smile slightly, feeling a nostalgia from seeing everyone's efforts and open excitement. It's very comparable to her time in Fairy tail and its festival, Fantasia.