Katsuki vs Koyuki vs Izuku [Part 1]

An- Artwork from Shinto on Quotev.

"The villain team goes in first! The timer starts in five minutes, when the hero team sneaks in. Both sides have about two minutes, before Dragoon-san enters the fight. The rest of us will watch via CCTV." And with that, the rest of 1-A students headed towards the camera room. But not without words of encouragement from Toru and Eijirou, "Good luck, Koyuki-chan/Dragoon-san!"

Both teams before All Might, while Koyuki started to stretch without care. Awkward tension hanging between the two ex (childhood) friends.

"Iida-shonen. Bakugou-shonen. You boys need to adopt a villain mind-set. This is practical experience, so go all out. Don't hold back!" All Might encouraging the two mock villains. "Though I will stop you if you take things too far..." Then snapping at the mage's direction, "That includes you, Dragoon-san!"

"Then why are we allowed to go all out than!!" Raved the now chibified Koyuki.

Both teams were readying themselves for their battle. On Katsuki's side, the blonde stood his distance away from the faux missle and partner. Hair shadowing his red orbs.

"Training or not, assuming the role of villain pains me. So we merely have to guard this...?" Tapping on the papermache.

"Hey." Catching Tenya's full attention, "Do Deku has a Quirk...?"

Clearly confussed at the question, the blonde clearly did see Izuku's show of strength and power. "You saw his monstrous strength, no? Although it puts him at great risk. I'll ask you not to charge straight at Midoriya-san."

Sadly, the young Bakugou was far from listening. An angry smile stretched out, "That damned nerd...!!"

On Izuku's side, both teammates looked over the buildings blueprints and structure. Getting an idea of the building and familiarizing themselves, "The building blueprints... Better memorize these."

Even though the two knew the other, it still brought nervousness in facing the other team and third party.

Ochako continuing her conversation, "There's no punishment for failure like with Aizawa-sensee, so I'm not too worried." But the moment she turned to check the unresponsive Izuku, she saw just nervous the shaking boy was. "But you look really worried!!"

"Well... I mean... We're up against Kacchan and Iida-kun... Not only that, Koyuki too..." Being honest with the girl how he felt about this training battle.

Realization dawned on the young Uraraka, "Bakugou-san is the one who bullies you, right...?"

"He may be a jerk, but he's amazing..." All his thoughts on the blonde were flowing out, "His goals... His confidence... His strength... His Quirk. He's stronger than me in every way." Tightening his fists.

As he slowly lifted up to fix his mouth protector, "But... That's why I don't wanna lose to him." Strengthening his resolve for this fight against Katsuki.

"So you're like his rival or whatever?!" From the way Izuku spoke of the scary blonde, it sounded like those forms of rivals.

Izuku blushing at her words, "Ah, sorry. I'm sure I'm boring you with all this...!"

"Not at all! We're a team! Come on!" Trying to lighten Izuku's mood a bit. But something still nagged, how did Izuku feel about going against Koyuki. He pretty much dodged explaining that.

In fact, which side would she even take?

"Deku-kun, do you think Koyuki-chan will join any side?" As she saw the Midoriya froze in place at her words. He was silent for a while, unnerving her more at his lack of response to the question, "Deku-kun?"