Brewing Lust

An- My artwork of a sexy moment between Koyuki and Izuku.~

This chapter contains mature themes!

====

For the past few days have gone peacefully for everyone, especially with the children accommodating themselves into U.A. There may be ups and downs to parenting young girls with exceptionally powerful abilities and the need to control it properly, it never stopped the Dragon Slayer from loving them. Nonetheless, the girls have grown close to their newest sibling, particularly Helena to her older sister. Being the youngest of the Dragneel family, she's grown attached to Eri and would mimic what ever the pale haired girl did and or said. When Eri jump for joy, Helena would hop along; if Eri sang along to children's sing-along, Helena would try the same even if she failed. Many could agree it is the cutest dynamic they've ever seen. Which is thanks to their mother, Koyuki, who did her outmost best to make them feel loved and protected. Since Helena has been in a similar situations as Eri, she could understand that the child may have curled herself into a shell, and its not because of her age. The trauma of being under the control one of their blood related relative, yet it's thanks to that control did the child learned language-- even if it comes out in low mutters. With socialization with her new parent and sister, Helena has grown out of her quiet state. Although slow, it showed improvement, especially when Eri would rush to play with either Mirio or her paternal figure, Izuku. Helena had been hesitant to come close to Togata, but respectively staid on the sidelines when it came to Midoriya. Ever so slowly, she's come to realize she, too, can come and greet them without worry or verbal permission to come close for a hug. Slowly warming up for Mirio or others, but has become attached to Midoriya. But wouldn't call him 'Papa' completely like Eri, but established around that level with 'Papa Izuku.' Nonetheless, she's showing progress in her character development.

However, there was one certain thing that's growing undeniably impossible to ignore, especially for the young couple...

Clicking her tongue, Koyuki clutched her towel tightly around herself. Hair damp and matted down from its usual spikes from finished bathing at the time. Frustrated that she actually forgot about her clothes! She must've been in such a rush to bathe the girls and focused to get them ready for bed that she's forgotten clothing for herself. Sighing in self disappointment for such slip up, but couldn't complain for long on spilled milk and nonchalantly headed out the girls baths to head up to his room. Thankfully the boys are bathing as well, so there wouldn't anyone catching her rushing upstairs in a towel to conceal. Even if she wouldn't care much, just save everyone the embarrassment of seeing her running practically nude.

Running up the stairs, sometimes almost dropping her towel from loosening her hold around, quickly fastening herself from flashing in the middle of the halls. Reaching the doorway, she sighed in exasperation and prayed internally that the door is left open or she'll have to run back downstairs for the keys.

"Ko-Ko-Koyuki!!

Crying out in surprise, almost jumping out if her skin from fright. Snapping to the voices direction in neck breaking speed to see a frozen Izuku Midoriya. Cheeks pink and slowly turning red, allowing his freckles to be much prominent than ever before. With his green hues wide and big from gapping at the person in the middle of the doorway, wearing only his sweatshirt with a large red-white M in the center of his blue sweater, navy blue sweat pants, and wearing white socks. Gripping the edge of her towel tightly to calm her racing heart from the fright, "Izuku! You surprised me."

Jittery and spastic, Izuku only pointed with trembling hand's at the pink-white haired female. Not even able to form complete sentence, not even a word! "Y-Y-Y--"

"Almost naked? Yeah, I was bathing with the girls till I forgot to get my clothes." Laughing airily at her own mistake to her trembling lover, who kept gawking at her form with quivering eyes and open mouth.