Aftermath

An- Artwork by Souile.

"Now it's your turn."

Were All Might's words, pointing directly at the camera, at all of them. Hearing this, the whole country cheered loudly; taking this as a declaration towards any hidden villain. But to Izuku, it was a message for him. For that, he shed tears and silently cried.

But to their horror, when the two heard the loud gasps from the jumbo screen. Heads snapping up and felt their hearts stop cold. Eyes widden in horror.

The moment Izuku and Katsuki saw Koyuki's body topple to the ground, both their bodies moved on their own and ran. Not hearing the bellows of Eijirou and Tenya's. Minds running amuck, but the one that's screaming the most was for them to get to the fallen mage and fast!

"She just collapsed!! Dragoon Koyuki collapsed!!"

Ignoring the gasps and chatter of shock and horror at seeing the fainted girl. Not even when the cameramen tried to get a closer shot of the fallen girl, due to police officers pushing them back. Paramedics scrambling to the fallen girl. Pushing past every person that blocked their paths. One of them stopped, the now frantic, All Might; who cried out to her worriedly.

"KOYUKI!!"

Suddenly, Daisy's form flew in and was the first to reach her body. She left Momo and Shoto's side the moment she knew the battle was over. Even when they asked her not too. Turning her partner over in fear and horror, her small form shaking in shock. "I-I-I can't feel her magic..." Panicked the human-Exceed, no one understanding what she meant. Until her words dawned upon them how magic was more personal and life connecting to the caster. Hearing the girl become hysterical, as she shook her partner's body, "KOYUKI! PLEASE, DON'T DIE!!"

Three paramedics arrived, one of them pulling the sobbing girl off Koyuki. Not without hearing the shouts and struggle from Daisy. The other two were on each side of the mage. Quickly checking her pulse; and to their horror, there was none, "She doesn't have a pulse!"

"Proceed to CPR!" Said the other. The man quickly got to work, couting each pump to the mage's chest. Repeating this till thirtieth count, the third paramedic joined.

"The paramedics are proceeding to CPR! But things aren't looking well!!"

Checking for pulse, only for them to look panic, "Still no pulse!"

"KEEP TRYING!!" With a jolt, Koyuki's body jolted from the harsh pump. Seeing this from the distance, not far from the sight, made Katsuki freeze in horror and Izuku to push himself faster. The blonde grasping his hair in horror, not believing that they needed three men to continue the CPR. But hearing their next words only proved his horrors further, "Patient not responding!"

"CLEAR A PATH!!" The fourth man came in sliding and took the other's place for the CPR. Hearing the ten counts of pumping their chest. Her eye's remained hollow, directed towards the mortified people.

Izuku reaching the scene, but was held back by the police force. Tears of horror spilling from his face, "KOYUKI!!"

"Get back!!" Pushing and keeping the Midoriya back, though the teen continued to try to break through their hold, "KOYUKI!!"

"GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!! SHE'S STILL NOT RESPONDING!!" Ordered one of the paramedics, as few others ran in with a stretcher. Radio-ing the nearest hospital to prepare themselves and be on standby. Hearing this, Izuku kept trying to push through and hysterically shouting out for the mage. Reaching out to her, as if she'll snap awake and reach for him as well. Seeing them hoist her up and onto the stretcher, bellowing in new volumes, "KOYUKI!!!"