Izuku's Life with a Mage Part 1

An- My artwork of the trio.

==============

"UNBELIEVABLE! You slept in his bed! Koyuki, It's not Natsu nor Lucy's bed!" Scolded Daisy, raving on about this mornings incident involving the silver haired girl sleeping beside Izuku.

How did they figure it out? Daisy woke up alone and confused, thinking the Dragon Slayer already eating or went out training for a bit. But no, she doesn't see the girl sitting in the kitchen table nor outside. But when little peeps and silent squeaks were heard, the exceed was livid.

Koyuki only pouted, as if such thing was petty talk; which for a Dragon Slayer, it might as well be.

Daisy shaking in discontent at such reaction, the exceed may be shy and introverted; but once it concerns Koyuki, a switch will flip and the exceed will act more like her sister-figure, Carla.

"I didn't do anything wrong." Were words of the silver haired mage.

Feeling her orange tail ruffle and puff up in discontent, "Koyuki Dragoon, we are guests of this abode and you will respect it."

While the two bickered, Inko and Izuku nervously watched the two in their kitchen seats. Already eaten their breakfast and just watched the two Fairy Tail mages loudly bicker.

"They're active this morning..." Commented the woman, clearly did not hear about Koyuki sleeping in Izuku's bed with said boy. Izuku only blushed brightly and said his quick thanks for the morning meal, "I'll be heading off now!"

"Take care, Izuku!" Waving her son off.

This caught Koyuki's attention and ignoring her ranting friend, "Where are you off too, Izuku?"

Stopping the boy from exiting the apartment door, "Oh...Um...I'm heading to school..."

"School..." Now jumping up in excitement, "Can I come along?"

"Koyuki!" Were Daisy's out cry, Koyuki returned her attention to her partner "Just to scout the area. If we familiarize ourselves, maybe we can pick up ground."

Surprised, the exceed thought to herself and spoke out loud "True, it would give us an advantage to cover ground familiarise ourselves with this world and--KOYUKI!!"

Shocked that Koyuki and Izuku were gone and ran after them with crocodile tears, "Wait for ME!!"

"Waaah~!" Awed Koyuki and Daisy, the city was very futuristic compared to their world. Even with the seven year timeskip, it had nothing on this world. Might as well Edoles.

Izuku smilded at their wide eyes, looking at everything within view. "Yep! This is Musutafu city, located in Tokyo."

"Mu-mu-fu city? To-ko-yo?" Enunciated Koyuki, like Izuki with Acnologia, these names were foreign to her.

Izuku chuckled, "Mu-su-ta-fu city within To-kyo." Enunciating each word for the Dragon Dlayer. Koyuki nodded in appreciation. Throwing her arms behind her head, "Where are we heading too, Izuku?"

"Ah...well, I'm heading to my middle school, Orudera Middle school." If Koyuki took the time to notice, she would have seen the black uniform and yellow school bag he donned.

"I see..." Then glancing to the greenette, "Is it fine if we drop you off?"

"E-e-eh?!" Clear surprise was on his freckled features, as a pink blush dusted his cheeks. Ruffling his curles in a quick and flustered fashion, "I-I-I don't know? Wouldn't that hold you back on your search for the man you're hunting down--"

"No worries! For a friend, I'll push aside any plans." Smiling her toothy smile to the greenette. Izuku blushed much deeper than before at her words and quickly faced forward. Trying to stop his heating blush and calm his beating heart.

Daisy sighed internally, 'You and your brother are very handsome looking people and great at flirting when not knowing it. But you two can be horribly dense at what you say.'

Upon arriving to the school, Izuku was bit disheartened that the two would depart from here. If he was honest with himself, she is the first person around his age who didn't ridicule him for being Quirkless. Not that she knew what a Quirk was anyway.

'Ah...when I get back from school, I'll have to teach Koyuki about Quirks. I wonder what she'll do to occupy herself...?'

Turning to ask the girl herself, but what he saw mortified him. Koyuki was gone and when he heard her voice frantically talking to someone, he turned in time to see her being guided inside the school by one of the teachers.

He was about to follow them, but the now limp cat in her arms told him otherwise. Signing him not too, and waving him off with a tired smile with a deadpan reaction. As if she was expecting something like this to happen.

Though hesitant, Izuku did what the exceed silently ordered him to do. Passing by the door they just entered and hurried along to his first class of the day.

'I wonder what happened?' Pondered Izuku, as the greenette entered the room and went straight to his seat in the center back, head down and not meeting anyone in the eye. A habit after years of bullying and teasing from fellow classmates and peers.

As the teacher entered and everyone did their usual stand, bow, and sit; the teacher begun the day...so the young Midoriya thought.

"Before we begin our class, today we have a new student in our class. Please welcome her," turning to the door and low-and-behold, a deadpan Koyuki enters the room. Wearing their female school uniform, their dark sailor uniform.

Izuku, shocked and surprised, to the point he stood up and loudy spoke her name informally, "Ko-Koyuki?!"

"Yo." Was her response, clearly shocked as Izuku.

Is that what the teacher did? Thinking she was a transfer student? She is their cohort...he thinks? How did she even enter the school system easily?!

"Oh, Midoriya-san, you know miss Dragoon-san--"

"Koyuki." Cut in the silver haired girl, still hugging Daisy, who seemed more like a still plush. How is she even doing that?

"Aah...yeah...my family are hosting her while she lives here from her country." That is the smoothest lie that he ever uttered out on his tongue.

Already, many of his classmates muttered and gossiped to one and another:

"Midoriya-san is hosting a foreigner?"

"Lucky, she's hot too!"

"Look at those babies! None of the girls here have a rack like that!"

"Those are the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen in my life."

"Is it azure? Lapis lazuli? Sapphire maybe?"

While the whole classroom gossiped openly about Koyuki, the girl herself felt her eyebrow twitch in silent frustration and annoyance, 'This is not what I had in plan for scouting!'