Enter the Key Players and War Hero: Ishtar

An- My artwork of Shira!

As many Marvel fans may know, the great Stan Lee has passed away. though he will be tremendously missed, the man lived a good 95 years of his life. You'll be dearly missed.

Late in night of Japan, two mammoth size villains fought the other with such malicious aggression. Their violent actions and shoving destroyed concrete apartment buildings to the ground. Those in the district shrilled and cried in fear from being crushed by these two Quirk users.

"A fight's broken out between two villains! Both have Gigantification Quirks!" Radio an officer, leading residents out of the scene of the fight, "Their fight's threatening to destroy all of Espa Avenue. Get some heroes here on the double!" Quickly noticing a figure fly in close to the raging two. Their modified gantlets powering up with energy, swirling around her compartments, "Charging complete. Output level 30."

Snapping both gauntlets towards the unsuspecting culprits of Gigantification, "Nejire Wave!!" The energized power smashing them to topple over from the canon of energy. Until black ice coated their bodies and held them down, "What?!"

"Goodness gracious," Muttered a voice, wearing a black vest coat and baggy jeans with belts, along with the traditional Shiketsu cap. Dark shell of ice around the citizens behind him, "Such rudeness towards these poor innocent civilians and you both have the audacity to fight in the streets."

"Hey, hey, why're you fighting? Is it cuz you both have the same Quirks? Kinda weird." Chirped questionably Nejire, floating in midair with a bright grin of naiveite. The oohing at the male bellow, "Hey, hey, Moora-kun, why's your ice black? Is it your magic--?"

"Hado, focus please." Calmly requesting the light bluenette, even smiling up to the heroine with such serenity that's surprising to some. Especially the situation around.

Humming, then smiling up towards another direction, "Now! Do it you two!!"

Finally noticing the tremendous amount of debris floating above them all, two certain figures standing on top of the debris, "Ultimate" Chanted the two girls; Tsuyu slapping the broken concrete debris towards the two, while Ochako clapping her hands and releasing the gravitation, "Meteor Fafrotskies!!" Crashing the concrete around and on top the two, nailing more to the ground and knocking the two unconscious.

Acting quick, the male bluenette flicked his wrist which conjured a dark slide of ice for the two to slide down from their descend. Gliding down the ice and hopped off to the ground safely, both first years grinning to the other at their success. Then nodded in thanks towards the male wizard, to which Charles tilted his cap in acknowledgement of their gratitude.

In the beginning, both U.A first-years didn't expect to encounter nor be working with the Ice God Slayer-- Yes, Charles Moora is the Ice God slayer, while his twin sister being the Water God Slayer. At first, they expected to see his sister to pop out and use her silver tongue, but discovered she's working in another agency. In which it was the agency both Izuku and Koyuki are working under...the irony for the two. Even so, the wizard is very much a gentleman and patient. Seeing that Nejire had a knack of asking plethora of questions, especially when the young man is from another universe as well and having a different form of mage than Dragneel's. So, he took her raining questions with stride and a kind smile.

Present time, the police surrounded the two giants while the heroes that handled the scene regrouped with their mentor. A woman dark fins spread behind her head like long ears. A scaled headband with claw-like hairpiece held her dark hair back and concealed her right eye. Wearing dark scaled Chinese dress with slits by her thighs. This would be the number nine hero on the billboards, Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu. The youthful woman awaited her students with a welcoming smile, and the first to greet was none other than Hado; who chirped giddily to the two U.A girls, "Nice. Really, really nice. Were you two nervous?"