Koyuki's Shenanigans OVA- More than one Shenanigan

An- Artwork from Nakia.

Hungry Little Monster

Have you ever seen a hungry Dragon Slayer before? Have you seen them allow their wild instinct take over when hungry. Class 1-A are about to witness it.

Koyuki fidgeted in her seat, clear frown on her face. Why was the girl seemingly uncomfortable many would ask. It was due to the fact that her morning meal was small compared to the usual portions. She forgot to hunt last night for more meat or fish. She couldn't repeat the same scenario like last time. So she bit her tongue and ate what Inko could give; which wasn't enough for her.

Izuku, seeing Koyuki's obvious discomfort (out of hunger), whispered lowly, "Just hang in there Koyuki."

"But I can smell Lunch Rush making something GOOD!" Whining out sadly, clutching the desk tightly. Trying to stop herself from sniffing the air so much- it'll only make things worse for herself.

The greenette know's that this was such diffaculty for the girl. Happening once when their Middle school kept tabs and only allowed the girl to get one tray of lunch. Which ended for her to literally go berserk in hunger in their apartment.

Until a growl was heard, causing few to frown or perk in surprise, 'What was that...?'

A terrifying growl was then heard again, louder this time. Making everyone in the class turn to its direction. Koyuki, head on her desk, hugged her growling beast of a stomach. As it continued to growl in hunger, now followed with Koyuki's own growl-like words "I'm so hungry..."

"Don't. You. Dare." Warned Aizawa, his midnight hair rising with eye's glowing red. Only for the girl to abruptly stand, chair thrown back. Now the two were glaring at the other heatedly.

Izuku became frantically nervous, this was not going to end well, "Koyuki. Don't--"

All hell broke loose.

The Slayer booked to the doors, Shota whipping his wraps around her mid and wrist. But that only made things worse for himself, his whole body was yanked along with the running girl. Cursing loudly and demanding the mage too cease and stop resisting.

Everyone in 1-A gawked at the epic and sudden scene as well the fact that their teacher was tugged along down the halls.

"What the fuck happened...?!"

Toshinori walked down the halls, shuffling paperwork in hand. Glancing up in time too see Aizawa's glare and Koyuki tugging the angry man like a pack of huskies with a child. Silent at first at the strange scene. This was like the last minute Christmas shopping--

"...Nope!" Pivoting around and heading towards the teacher's break room, speeding walking now with a nervous sweat. "Not going through that again! No sir!"

Humming happily, as he waited for the miso and rice to be finished before the other broths. Suddenly, loud cursing and skids were heard. Perking his, Lunch Rush, head up and seeing Koyuki's running form, "Huh? Dragoon-san, but class hasn't even ended-" but quickly stopped at seeing Aizawa being pulled along by the girl and the one cursing out.

The mage literally leapt at him, seeing that he held a decent size salmon, "FOOD!!"

"WA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!"

.

.

.

Mirio and Nejire were biting back their laughter, while Tamaki held a nervous sweat at the silverette before him, "Dra-Dragoon-san?"