Forgiveness and Healing

An- Artwork by Yukan.

Now that both girls and boys are up against the other for the title of king of interior designing; Ojiro's room was up next. And few of the girl's weren't holding back on their criticism, "Wow, so plain!" The room was average, with a bed, desk and chair, along with a cabinet and a small flat screen TV. "Whoa! It really is plain!" Were both Mina's and Toru's open criticisms.

Koyuki, shielding her wheezes at her friends' bluntness, cupping her mouth. The ash-brown teen seeing this, felt a sweat drop and glanced away at the girls bluntness, "If you've got nothing nice to say..."

"Yup. Just about plainest room you could have!" More salt to the wound

Next was Tenya's room. The presenting the room proudly, "Nothing out of the ordinary here." Yet with the organized rows of high-leveled and sophisticated covers of books said something about his character. Many of the books are found stacked on the floors; around the bed, by and on the cabinet. More so on the desk as well, "All these high-level books-- That's our class president for you."

Ochako then spotted rows of Iida's glasses, all of the same style and brand, "He's obsessed with glasses!"

"Is that so unreasonable? I expect to go through many pairs during our intense training..."

"Yes." Now Koyuki threw her grain of salt, deadpanning at Tenya; as if questioning his thoughts. The bluenette pointing at the girl robotically, "What's with that look?!"

Moving on to Denki's room, his room held many videogame consoles and along with packs with the games for said consoles. Skateboards between his cabinets, one of the cabinets showing off his shoe brands. His desk seeming more like a videogame station with his headphones hung up with another. Basketball on the floor and a dart board on the wall above his bed.

"It's just fun and games!"

"He's got a little of everything!"

"You don't like it?!" Unsure how to take it with the girls' and their comments.

"It's nice..." Animatedly crying that at least Koyuki had a sensible comment, "Just don't invite me to play videogames."

"Huh? Why?" Seeing the girl glancing away with a deadpan, "I get too extreme on the little things."

'She's a rage quitter!'

Next was Koda's room, the first thing they all spotted was a little bunny hopping around the room freely, "There's a bunny! Too cute!" Being everyone's, well mostly the girls, attention. Ochako holding up the little white bunny on their arms, Mina gently petting it by the finger tip.

"No fair, using a pet like that. That's cheating, Koda-san." Chided Kaminari, making the poor boy sweat nervously at Denki's jealous words.

Next was...

The ash-blonde blocked his door, glaring at the rest from even thinking of passing through him, "There's no fuckin way you're going in my--" Not even a second, Koyuki went through the door and called out surprise, "You freakin kept it?!" Popping out the open door with wide azures, ignoring the angered trembling Katsuki's body was giving. Many were gaping at the brave girl; but what were they expecting? It's Koyuki.

"Get the fuck outta my room--" Now they all saw what she meant "he kept it." What she held in her arms was a teddy bear, but what was strange, well comedic, was the thick eyebrows that frowned into a glare. Smirking teasingly at the Bakugou, "I thought you said "It's stupid to receive such childish gifts.""

Ripping the bear out of her arms, throwing it inside the room and shutting it with a slam, locking it. Now everyone wondered if Katsuki had a soft spot for teddy bears or something else...