Finals: Katsuki Bakugou vs Koyuki Dragoon

An- Artwork from Lilliana.

"That was crazily amazing, Koyuki-chan!"

"Especially when your Quirks fused together."

"Yeah! I've never seen Quirks do that before!"

"Though it was a bit reckless, you never fail to amaze me."

"I concur on that, Asui-san--"

"Tsuyu."

"Tsu-Tsuyu-chan!"

"No kidding! The heroes wouldn't stop chattering up a storm."

Were Toru, Mina, and Ochako's words of excitement towards the Slayer. Along with Tsuyu's bluntness, Momo's shy stutter, and Kyoka's gossip of the audience. Koyuki only rubbed her forefinger under her nose, her silent sign of being flustered by their praises and awe. Wearing a black sports bra that Momo quickly produced for the girl.

"I-It's not that rare. My brother and [1] cousin can do that as well." Referring to Natsu and Gajeel, though the Iron Dragon Slayer and she are not related at all.

"What?! Seriously!" Both Toru and Ochako gawked in utter surprise. So her family were able to consume their elements and others.

Tsuyu tapped her chin in silent surprise, "So it's common in your family? Amazing, Koyuki-chan." Kyoko and Momo nodded in awe at the information. Her family must be so powerful!

"That's pretty strong! I bet many of the pros will flock and beg you to be their sidekick now!" Mina pointed out with a broad smile, then shook her fists in energetic envy, "Man! I wish I was still in this competion!" Seeing that Tokoyami defeated her the same way he did with Momo.

Recovery Girl then entered and saw the seven chattering girls, "Alright you six. Dragoon-san needs to head out and prepare herself for her next and final match."

The six perking up at this, the invisible girl turning to the mage, "Oh yeah!" Jumping up excitedly, "Bakugou and Tokoyami-san's match is next!"

"Fufu~! It would have started five minutes ago if the stadium wasn't destroyed again." Mina chuckled, remembering their teacher's deadpan reaction and pulling along the pipes to reconstruct the floors...for the third. Turning to Koyuki with a cheeky smile, "Cementos' reaction was the best!"

Ochako covered her mouth from sputtering out her laughter, she saw the hero's reaction too.

The Dragoon only playfully stuck her tongue out, "If he saw how competitive my family is, he'd be making this his second job."

At this, the seven girls bursted out in laughter. As the elder heroine shoo'ed the three girls off and turned to the mage, "Still, will you be fine continuing the next match dear? You look heavily exhausted." Clear worry in her tone, seeing that the girl's azure orbs seemed a bit dazed time to time. A bit of sweat growing on her forehead. Knowing the strain of using her Quirks was now getting to her; especially with the use of cloning, water attacks, and the strange fused attack.

"I'm fine, ma'am." Smiling brightly with her eyes shut, giving a closed eye smile. Now smiling down to her lap tiredly then determined with a competitive glare, "Besides, my next opponent won't wait."

"How's Koyuki doing?" Was the first thing Toru and Ochako heard from the greenette, the moment he saw the three girls. Mina perked a fine brow at his quick question then smiled it off, "She's doing fine. Recovery Girl said Dragoon-chan didn't receive any burns from the use of those flames."

"Mm!" Agreed the brunette and Hagakure.

Izuku sighed out in relief then jumped in surprise at another voice relieved response, "I'm relieved to hear this." The voice belonging to Shoto himself. Baring bandages on his cheek and forehead, wrapping around his left arm and shoulders. He sighed under his breath in silent relief, "Because of my recklessness, Dragoon-san had to force herself to consume an element not her own."