Mama Bear and Don't Lewd Ms. Dragneel

An- My artwork of seductive Koyuki with chibi Izuku and Mirio.

====

It was the weekend for the students of U.A, thus the chance for them to put more practice on their objectives for the coming cultural festival. Which, undoubtedly, the students put all their heart and souls for this event. Band members, plus Koyuki included, continuously played the first performance without delay. Although Katsuki harshly rebuked Denki for few hiccups in their strumming, it only pushed Kaminari to do better than the last. Momo skimming over the piano notes and attempted to memorize the keys, especially focusing the notes that'll replace the trumpets in the song. Dubbing it fit for the song to become its own remix version with their twist. Thankfully, with Koyuki's help to oversee this, it was going smoothly than expected. Fumikage sat ways from the shouting ash blonde and reviewed his notebook for his keys, diligently strumming while closing out the noises next to him. Kyoko, like Tokoyami, practiced her notes for a short while before she'll announce the start of their practice. Knowing once they've done that, they'll start with the second act. With stage crew, the small group noted the set and mapped out the placements. Noting anything that'll need to add or remove if deemed impossible. Koji checking or crossing off if dance crew and or the band brought ideas to the table and they overseeing it if it's possible to proceed. Those bringing it up were Shoto and Hanta, reviewing the notes written before them, while Eijirou pitched in if they have the hands available to do so. Now with the dance crew, everyone couldn't use the gym as practice, since it was being used for the moment. Ultimately, they had to practice before their dorm. Like band members, Katsuki and Denki, Mina had to be stern with Izuku's rigid movement during the group practice. Understanding that Midoriya was a complete greenhorn in the field of dance, but was not going to be soft on her teaching. While the rest of the crew worked on their own parts during the rehearsal. Yet, class A were about to get an unexpected visitor of their life.

Leaning on his knees and panted in exhaustion from the pinkette's stern orders to repeat his steps with more fluidity without his muscles tensing. It was quite comparable to his strict training during summer camp with Tiger. Pausing at the loud mutters coming ahead. Izuku glanced up to see a head peaking out of the bushes and instantly recognizing them as his blonde haired senior, Togata Mirio. Raising his green brow in question at the sight of the Third year, "Togata-senpai?"

From the sound of the greenette's voice, Tsuyu and Ochako turned to his direction and spotted their senior as well. But it wasn't the blonde that suddenly had them stunned. A small figure with mop of pale hair peaked their head out meekly as well, before fully stepped out once their nervous crimson spotted the freckled teen. Dressed in a deep blue denim dress with metal buttons strapped over her shoulders. Under is a white button dress shirt to contrast her gown. Gripping the strap of her pink bag with flower pins decorating the pouch. Matching pink UGGs boots to accompany the bag's color hue.

Gawking at the sight of child, "Eri!!" Never noticing Mirio popping his rear out of the bush to state a joke, which sadly left in deaf ears.

Clutching her shoulder bag tightly, but politely greeted her green haired savior. "Hi, Deku-san." Shying back the moment many eyes landing on her smaller form. Flushing at the people around the three threw assumptions about the blonde beside her in the bushes. "What?! You're a father, Senpai?!" Bumping into someone from behind and glanced up to see the rugged hero stand behind her. Feeling reassurance of having the familiar man beside her.

Both girls, Uraraka and Ashido, quickly trekked to the child with bright, welcoming smiles directed towards the little girl. Tsuyu, who's actually the eldest daughter of three with two little siblings, couldn't help but speak in a baby-voice towards Eri's style, "Such stylish clothes." Which the brunette, beside the dark greenette, also complimented in a cutesy voice. "So, so, so cute~"