Eat Ice, You Piece of Goop

An- My artwork of Koyuki giving an intimidating glare.

Finally landing on top of a building; Izuku, and Daisy, shook at the crazy joint ride with All Might "Scary..."

'I prefer...Koyuki...any day...even of they are in the same speed of flight...' Shivering inside the school bag.

"Of all the...! Hopefully the people downstairs will help us get down. I've no time though! Truly!!" Ranted the blonde, upset with the setback of getting the villain in custody and to have a super fan take a joy flight on his leg.

"Wait! Um...--" Only to be shut up by All Might's angry tone, "No!! I will not wait."

Daisy frowned deeply inside the bag, 'What's with this man. One minute he's this charismatic hero and now he's an angry oaf...'

Shaking in nervousness at sensing All Might's dampened mood, he spook what was on his mind for years of his childhood "Even without a Quirk...can I still be a hero?!"

It made the hero pause in his movement. Daisy freezing at hearing Izuku ask such question, 'Izuku...?'

Shutting his eye's tightly in fear, a vibrant pink blush growing "Can someone without a Quirk become a hero like you?"

"Quirks are..." Started All Might, but stopped at the sudden jabbing pain in his abdomen, 'Oh no...damn it all...'

His body begun to release smoke, with the teen before him not noticing anything about the hero. Only continuing his tidbit story, "Because I don't have a Quirk, I...well, maybe that's not the only reason. Before I met Koyuki, I've was always been picked on...that's why...maybe that's why...I think that saving people is just about the coolest thing someone can do."

Koyuki stood over the beaten villain, smiling broadly towards a thankful group of citizens.

All Might in the video rescuing tons people from a giant disaster, his broad smiling zoomed in.

"The way you save people with that fearless smile! I want to be the strongest hero, just like y--" Only to see a blonde, lanky and boney version of All Might. Even wearing his white T-shirt and cargo pants.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Almost screaming in surprising, his cry of surprise snapped Daisy and made her flinch at his shrill of surprise.

"You're all shriveled up! Huh?! Were you...huh?! A fake?! An imposter?! So thin!!" Unable to believe the man before him was the number one hero. He was to thin and boney to even be that muscler hero that he idolize.

"I am All Might." Blood spraying iut of his mouth. Izukh not believing it for a second, "No way!!"

"You know how people hold in their gut at the pool? It's like that." Picturing a round man sucking his gut in and making him more wude on the shoulders. "No way!!"

'Oh, it almost reminds me of master Makorov a bit...' Thinking how a short man can turn to a towering giant that could crush you with just his foot and hand.

Not caring any reasons to give to the boy, he slumped down and sat, "A fearless smile, huh..." Saying it out loud, "You've seen the real me, kid. But don't write about it on the internet, okay?"

"No way..." Still mumbling to himself in disbelief. Daisy peaked a bit to catch a glimpse of the man, without being spotted. But held in a gasp of horror when he revealed under his shirt. A giant ugly scar on his side, "Five years ago...an enemy did this to me."

"Eep!" Just as horrified as Daisy at seeing such wound.

"My respiratory system was nearly destroyed, and my stomach was removed. I've wasted away because of the after effects of those surgeries. I can only do my hero work for about three hours a day now."