Your pain, My Sorrow

An- My artwork of Izuyuki's melancholic wedding night.

====

"Today's news we report Japan's most devastating incident to ever to be documented in an age of heroes, there was a devastating attack in Tokyo. Many have reporters that've lost their lives captured images of a dark indigo haired man with matching marks on their toned skin caused the travesty.

Many have concluded it was another wizard that caused such attack. However, the malicious being disappeared back to their dimension and left many innocent citizens and heroes on the scene fatally wounded. Hawks was rushed to hospital and is still in operation for his spine as we speak till further notice. Mirko, who was also rushed to the hospital due to the extreme fractures of her legs and was also accompanied by Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Yoroi Musha for similar injuries or others bodily fractures.

Sadly, we report the rise of body counts around the city, many unidentified bodies rises and accounts of missing person have continued to risen every minute for families in Japan and tourists that visits. Number four hero, Edgeshot, and the aid of other heroes continue their search for survivors or those buried. Please look to these phone numbers on the screen if one of your loved ones were visiting Tokyo during the attack to get a hold with of these disaster relief representatives to aid your search due to communication difficulties.

Moreover, we sadly reveal the passing Mt. Lady who died on the scene to shield their partner, number seven, Kamui Woods from the threat. And Ryukyu, who was rushed to the hospital after coming into contact with the threat and was pronounced dead during their operation.

Many continue to question what was this person's objective, what could possibly be their goal to come to this world of ours and disturb the peace? Many assume it had to do with Helios and others, who still harbor hostility towards Dragon Slayer, believe she may be the cause of said incident. Regardless, many cannot deny that this incident has shaken the entire world to the core for the events that affected the weather around Earth. To say, we have witness a battle between humans and the devil...

.

.

.

.

"Izuku!! Koyuki!! Daisy!!" Midoriya Inko came barreling in through the heavily crowded hospital's doors of Musutafu, dodging every running doctor and nurses that hurried to every wounded patients that's curled by the walls or beds of their department, clear tears poured from her round green orbs. Snapping her head around in her search for the three till she finally landed on her only child, which Izuku, himself, snapped his head up upon hearing his mother's call, "Okaa-san?"

Rushing to her son's side in a hurry, clear panic and worry on her pudgy face at seeing her beaten son. Bringing more anxiety from not seeing the girls around him and as well the blood smeared around his matted, dirtied shirt. "Are you all right?! What happened?!..." But slowly became quiet, seeing the fat beads of tears spilling from his eyes. His body shook with uncontrolled shivers, growing worse by the second as if he realized hearing his mother's voice snapped him out of an inner monologue that kept him stunned, now awaken conscious.

She gradually became worried by the second at his silence, "Izuku...?"

A small whimper left his lips, body curling in himself with arms wrapped around his quivering body, "Okaa-san...!"