Things Only Move Forward

An- Artwork from Otaku King.

It was the next morning, the three students and Fairy Tail mage stayed in Hosu's general hospital. The boys were separated by the silverette, doctors and nurses taking the unconscious girl to get examined for her stab wound. Some of the nurses muttering how the girl even lived with such wound. Until morning came was that answered...

"Have any of you seen--" One of the nurses who were in charge of the mage's health stopped in midsentence at seeing the girl climbing through the second-story window. Once the three finally realized the woman's horrified reaction and seeing the girl herself climbing in.

"DRAGOON-SAN!! THAT'S A SAFETY HAZARD!!" -Tenya.

"DRAGOON-SAN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" -Shoto.

"KOYUKI!! NOT AGAIN!!!" -Izuku.

Which leads to the present of the situation, Tenya scolding the girl...

"You're still healing with such wound! Don't act so reckless!" Using his one and only good arm to robotically point at the pouting girl, who was lying beside the greenette. Even with a vacant bed across from them.

Both Todoroki and Midoriya sweatdropped at the bluenette's reprimanding words, 'I don't want to butt in and say that he's being a hypocrite...'

"But he's right." Spoke up the heterochrome teen, mixed orbs narrowed upon her, "You shouldn't be walking around, Dragoon-san."

Koyuki only playfully scoffed off their worries, "Mah! This is nothing, it's just like a scratch."

It only aggravated the two teens, "You were STABBED on the side." Tenya was having a fit. Yes, he felt responsible for the Dragoon's wounds and of course he's going to scold her for neglecting her wounds and prancing around the hospital as if she wasn't just stabbed.

"I get stabbed a lot by my mentor, and she uses a hundred swords almost at once." Glancing at the gapping two with a broad smile. As if being attacked and almost minced by her teacher and friend, Erza, wasn't to bad.

"Are you trying to calm us or worry us, because that excuse isn't helping!" Puffs of smock appearing around Iida. Shoto pinching the bridge of his nose at Koyuki's words. But the two froze in their frustration at hearing Izuku's chuckles, "Koyuki, you're going to get them worked up."

"But it's true!" Turning to the greenette with doe orbs, almost Happy-like.

Chuckling once more, but slowly ceased. Humming, "Looking back now... What we did was incredible." Referring their battle against the Hero Killer, Stain.

"Yeah..." Agreeing with the Midoriya, looking to his wrapped left arm. Izuku continued his words, "And after that last ditch effort. I'd say it's miracle we're still alive." Skimming to his knee, near his stitched and wrapped calve, "If he wanted to kill me, he easily could've."

Izuku peeping in surprise at the flick on his forehead, "Hey, no thoughts of "Oh, I almost died back there!" Yada, yada. Be optimistic that you're alive."

But it only frustrated the young Midoriya, "Koyuki, he almost beheaded you!" Staring into her eye's to get his words across, "Out of all of us, he wasn't going to hesitate to kill you!"

"Midoriya-kun's right. Before the three of you arrived, he preached on his beliefs and scolded me for my blind actions of revenge." Tenya inputted, he too, stared narrowly towards the mage, "He was going to kill you for his cause. He didn't say if you're one of his so called "fake heroes" nor a "hero that should continue" he was..." Not wanting finish. Knowing that if he hadn't used Recipro Burst, Stain would have sliced her head off.