Practice makes Perfect

An- My artwork of shy and energetic cinnamon rolls~~ Also...Eros is suddenly around. No, seriously, he and his Roman counterpart won't leave!! *Pulls out flyswatter and tries to swat them away* Oh, shit! Aphrodite's running over here! She has a scary gleam in those eyes!! 

====

It was the following day and students from each department have given their all for the coming festival. However, even though the Hero department and as well the Support department are participating the culture festival, they must continue with their respective practices.

"Ms. Roar!" Was Mei's first bellow of warning before colliding against Koyuki, while Hatsume's chin dug between the young mage's breasts. Uncaring the tinker did this in gym Gamma during training. Gaining variety of reactions from many of the training heroes of class 1-A and gawked at such bold sight of the salmon haired Support department student- Hatsume Mei- pressing her face against the Dragon Slayer. In hand were the limiters the Dragneel has been using for the past months. Improved and upgraded, since the materiel was damaged and terribly overused by the wizard. Seeing that the girl's training was very much intensive and excessive. Along with having the Slayer's clones bashing against the metal during their hand-to-hand combat. Thus the limiter being used to its limit and Koyuki had to request an upgrade, honestly disappointed of it being destroyed during her training and quickly brought it to Mei. In the beginning, the tinker gawked at the damaged limiters being in its current state, possibly never expecting the support item to be in such state so quickly. But it seemed to make her determined to reconstruct her destroyed gadget. "I've upgraded my baby's limiters specially for you! I've modified it to compensate all the amount of your magic pouring into it and it should be able to increase gravity capacity!" Taking notes and recordings of Koyuki's short amount of hours of her using her magic, hoping it'll resist the pressure inflicted by Dragon Slaying magic.

'She's smothering her face in Koyuki's/Koyuki-chan's/Dragneel-san's boobs!' Although Mei was eager to please fellow users of her creation, she held no care of her bold position and many eyes gawking to this. Especially with Izuku and Ochako having seen the girl's doing this in the past towards the pink-silver haired girl. They would never expect them to glomp the mage and dig their face against the mage's plump breasts.

Koyuki's brows wouldn't stop twitching from the invasion of space, while looking down at the tinker. "Can you stop digging your face in my breasts." Seeing how their heights difference allowed the other to press their face between the Dragon Slayer's bosoms. "You keep doing this without my consent."

Golden orbs gazing up to the mage, estrange optical narrowing then expanding, as if understanding. "Can I, please?"

The mage's next words actually caused Shoto to accidently conjure glacier of ice that launched Kirishima off with a cry of surprise. He, like the others, gapped at Koyuki's direction. With a shrug, Koyuki responded, "Yeah, sure."

Tenya actually heard thunders of mortification next to him. Glancing to see both Izuku and Ochako stand there deathly white at Koyuki's nonchalant agreeance to Mei's request. Robotically waving his arms to snap the brunette out of her frozen state from floating off ground from her shock, "Uraraka-san!"

Although short, Hatsume jumped back and grinned confidently, waving her farewell and ran off yelling about how her "My babies need my attention!" While the mage nonchalantly set her new limiters around her wrists and headed back with the rest of her classmates and friends. Only glancing up then snapped in confusion at the sight of Ochako's shaky grin, "Yo-You easily allowed Hatsume-san, Ko-Koyuki-chan..."

Sighing to herself, Koyuki rubbed her nape tiredly. "At least she isn't groping me like last time."

"Ko-Koyuki..." Shakenly stuttering, Izuku couldn't quite understand the mange's mentality. "Tha-That's still..." Unable to finish his sentence, unsure how to explain for the mage to comprehend.