Encounter and a Girl's Tears

"Koyuki~ It's really a pleasure to be working with you." Chirped the God Slayer, arms behind her back. Smiling blithely towards the Fairy Tail mage. The Dragon Slayer herself smiled, nervously, to the girl, "Ah, thanks, I guess." Rubbing her nape in modest show of bashfulness, "Not used to anybody from our world admiring me. Except saying "It's the Fairy Tail wizards, they've destroyed so-and-so, run!" Giving a catty look, "Kinda miss that..."

Crystal couldn't help but to hold a feline smirk, "Fu fu! Modest, aren't we~" Skipping ahead and skillfully dodging the people walking by. Few would point out the silverette and mutter excitedly to themselves. Even catching a young middle schooler yap, "My lil' sis is going to freak that her idol passed by me!"

Shrugging sluggishly, glancing to the girl with a raised silver "I'm surprised you chose to do work studies with Nighteye."

Pouting slightly in annoyance, "I had many options, but past agencies were really laxed or straight up annoying on their "A hero must" blah blah, big talk one's." It's good to have the stamina and resolve to be a hero, but if you're all talk and not putting the effort, you're not worth a Slayers time. Her pout disappeared and her familiar seductive one appeared, causing Koyuki to feel nervous sweat and ignore it with a straight face, "I was also surprised seeing you too, Koyuki~" However, a vexing look appeared on the bluenette's brows, "Though it really bothered me that the plain freckled boy came along." Turning away with a click of her tongue, propping her hands on her hips in show of her annoyance, "He really kills the mood for me." She couldn't forget how they flirted the silver haired Dragneel in front of Moora, even as far to get Koyuki to blush.

"That freckled boy is my best friend, too, you know."

Glancing up to meet narrowed azures, deep disapproval and openly angered at the insult towards her friend. Okay. She's heard that term "plain" or "ordinary" a lot on her friend Midoriya. Her, now, close friends have said it in the past. But it's pretty much become to redundant to the point it irked her.

Freezing up slightly at such angered look; bowing slightly in apology, "Ah, sorry, sorry." Blinking in utter surprise at the show of aggression, watching Koyuki walk ahead slightly. Which left them in silence for a few minutes, Crystal breaking it, "You two must be close if you're always by each others side." Glancing up to the grey clouds with her orange orbs, seeming piqued, "I keep seeing you two together and I can't slip in for chat."

At least the Fairy Tail mage calmed a bit to continue to even speak with the Moora, "I guess with me being here for three years, we've kinda stuck to the other by the hip." Smiling slightly to herself, while waving to a young boy, who clung to his mother. Aweing up to the young Dragneel then turning to his mother excitedly and talking his mother's ear off about seeing the heroine, Dragon Slayer.

"Hmm..." Humming, closing one eye in thought. Before smirking to herself, testing something out, "Almost like your brother and teammate, Lucy. Right?"

"Huh?" Becoming rigid at the assumption, glancing back with wide doe eyes, "Wah?" Snapping to the bluenette, who started to prance away with skips in her steps, "Nothing~ Nothing~" Though the Moora held a broad smile, her hands clenched tightly.

---

A young girl grinned brightly, watching the Ice-Water Dragon Slayer stand beside her brother. Awaiting for the next match to come. Snapping to her twin brother excitedly, "Charles! Charles!" Tugging his sleeve in her excitement, pointing towards the silverette, who's now the same age as them. "I'm going to date Koyuki!" Turning towards the Fairy Tail mage with such hopeful and bright eyes, "And we're gonna be a strong team, I'll watch her back..." blushing slightly to herself, "And she'll watch mines." Clasping her hands together, as if in prayer, "I hope she gives me a chance."