Koyuki and Friends Shenanigans OVA- The Beginning to [Prank] Madness

Class B

Kendo hummed a soft tune, carrying her backpack over her shoulder with supplies. Along with a box of pastries from Lunch Rush for her friends and classmates. However, the perky girl had no clue to the disaster that awaited her in the dorms. All thanks to a certain rival class.

Arriving and pushing open the door with a bright smile and was about to announce her arrival with sweets, till her bag plopped to the ground and was greatly stunned in disbelief. Many of class B were either holding onto their frosted couches, tables, walls for support from tripping to the frozen solid ground or slide away on the ice under them like some.

"Wh-what the...?" Blinking a few times, believing she may be in the wrong building and not witnessing an icy disaster.

That is till now.

"Ahh ha ha haaa!!" Were the terrified shrills of Monoma. Hisses and growls of a large creature were followed. The blonde himself appeared, running till slipping up in the air from the ice underneath and flew by to crashing on the sofa. Not without the large critter- an alligator- came scrapping through the ice and after him. To which he leapt on top of Jurota.

Everyone panicked and tried to dodge the rushing beast. But their rushing figures barreled to one and another, flying through ice or spinning around in shrills.

The much troublemaking group- Denki, Minoru, Koyuki- were hysterically laughing. Kaminari barely held the phone up for recording, leaning on his knees. Koyuki couldn't stop slapping her knee's from her laughter. Mineta chuckling canivally, while muttering, "Yes! Run ladies! And you too, you bastards!"

Kirishima watched the large beast continue to chase after the blonde. "How the hell did you bring an allugator here, Koda-san?"

"Dragneel-san and I had a wild search for reptiles." Keeping watch in case the animal was harmed or decided to attack instead just chasing class B. The Dragon Slayer had a knack for putting large reptiles in their place in the presence of dominance.

"Kudos to you two, it's fuckin genius!" Katsuki recorded as well, wanting to use this footage against class B for doing the same. A broad smirk on his face, seeming diabolic.

'Kacchan's praising! What is this omen?!' Izuku slinked away in shocked-horror, even Ochako did the same at the sight.

"How...*snort* extreme." Even though Tokoyami, Mezo, and Ojiro didn't want to get involved in the plan; they couldn't deny how hilarious the scene is.

"Kero, kero, kero..." Even Tsuyu cupped her mouth from giggling.

"Revenge served cold~" Mina giggled as well, seeing a closer view, thanks to Toru. Who was inside Class B's dorm and watched the lively scene in closer view. Imagine the difficulty of keepung quiet and holding in their laughter.

Shoto tried to keep an impassive look, but his reddened cheeks and tremblinga brows said another. This was very much out of his characrer, including Momo and Tenya. Tenya and Momo were very much against this at first, yet watching the other class skate around to escape the wild creature and crash to one and another had them incoherently speak. Needless to say, joining in on the childish pranks made them feel like kids again.

Class A

It seemed Class B didn't take the prank well either, to which they returned the call.

"Ack!" Cramped inside the hole were six members of class A; those consisting Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Tenya, Eijirou, and Denki. All were going their respective destinations when they fell into a large hidden hole, and now they're cramped against the other to the point of shoving or pushing.