The Christmas Ova- A Snow Fairy Christmas

[Chapter was published on the day on Quotev]

An- Merry Christmas to all readers!! Here's a special OVA of Koyuki on this winter holiday~

Another note, this takes place weeks after the acceptance chapter.

December 24, Christmas Eve

"Koyuki, don't eat the snow on the ground!" Scolding the silver haired mage, seeing as she was on her knees and grasping handfulls of snow. Causing her to freeze in place and turning up at the young Midoriya.

"It's free snow! Of course I'll take advantage of it!" Shot back the Dragon Slayer, spitting out few of the snow in her mouth from talking. Cheeks a bit puffed from snow still in her mouth.

Izuku sighed deeply, carrying few grocery bags. He wore a thick green coat for the freezing weather. Along with thick dark green cargo pants and his usual red sneakers on. Wearing his yellow backpack on, with Daisy peaking out from the open zipper, "It's no use, Izuku. Once winter rolls in, it's 'free snow food.'

As the two continued to watch the mage. Unlike Izuku's warm clothing, she wore none for the freezing season. But a sleeveless shirt and black shorts, with black sandals. Many who passed by would gap at the teen, wondering how she's freely moving and not freezing to death from hypothermia. But instead was eating snow from the ground like it were food made from a famous culinary chef.

"Oh shoot! I forgot the ham..." As the relization of one more item dawned on the boy. Turning to the Mage that was still on the ground, creating a snow angel with her face plopped in the snow. Mumbling out thinsg like "My food..."

"Koyuki, you don't mind running back for it at the market?" As the Fairy Tail mage popped out of her face plant in the snow and turned to the boy. Smiling brightly as if she wasn't being a glutton with snow just seconds ago, "No worries, I got!"

Jumping back up to her feet and waved the two at her departure.

Upon arriving for a few minutes, Koyuki could already see stock leaving in a rapid pace. "Oh crud, I better hurry!"

Running passed other shoppers and hoping at least the hams were there.

Relieved that one last ham was left and ran to it in top speed. Eyes sparkling in excitement to have the succulent, tender, melted sweetness of brown sugar on top with juicy pineapples pinnned, that is known as the holiday ham.

"Come to mama~!" Grasping it at the same time gloved hands fell over hers.

"Eh?" Turning to the person in confusion, only to be met with familiar red angrily confused ones.

"Ha?" Huffed the young Bakugo.

Seeing who it was that held the holiday ham, but sides either smiled in annoyance or glaring heatedly at the other. Though the challenge of beating the other in the entrance exams is over. There's still the heated tension and cocky pride there.

"Firecracker, 'ey, how's it going~ Why're you grabbing my ham." Smiling, with a bit of a dark facial reaction that Mira pulls. Gripping the ham firmly in her grasp.

"Oi! I need that ham." Pulling the ham and girl along, glaring directly at the other in the eye, due to their even height.

"Well WE need it!" Implying the Midoriya's and herself. Tugging the ham back and boy along, growling by this point.

"Find your own damn ham!"

Tug.

"This is the last one, you explosive flamethrower!"

Tug.

"Go to some other store, you water-squirter! I was closes!!"

Tug.

"You the closes? I got it first!"

Tug.

By this point, the two were at an aggressive tug-of-war with each other. Customers who were in a rush for last minute groceries, quickly passed the two. Not without throwing scared glances at their malicious glares.

Tugging harshly this time, Katsuki triumphantly smirked when the Dragon Slayer let it slip from her hands. But yelled out curses when she tossed herself on him. Now on the floor, Koyuki straddling Katsuki and grasping back the ham.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!!"

"SURRENDER THE HAAAAAAMMMM!!"

Rolling around the floors of the market now. Workers watching this with wide eyes.

Through the crowd, was a familiar blonde hero, wearing the same cloths he wore in the fall and Izuku's training. All Might paused by the section near the meat produces, seeing a growing crowd of people and shouts of curses and insults.

Getting a peak of what the commotion was about, he saw silver-white hair. Confirming it more that it was indeed Koyuki is when he heard her voice shouting above the chatter of the crowd.

"Oh, Dragoon-san--" Stopping at the scene before him. Both teens, Dragoon and Bakugo, with the silverrete wrapped her legs around the ash blond, holding the last ham away.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Hissed the mage, waving the meat away from the growling Bakugo. Who tugged the girl's long silver-white tresses of hair.

"YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!"

"MY PRECIOUS!!"

"O-o-o-oh.... Walk away quick, Toshinori. Walk away quick..." Repeating the mantra, trying to forget the strangest fight for food, ever. He may be the number one hero, but those are the fights you don't want to mess with.

Last minute shopping...

"Clean up in aile eight... Also, we need a restock on ham." Came in the intercom.

Minutes Later...

"No worries you say..." Muttered Izuku, as he stood away from the four with Katsuki's father beside him. The two, three if you include a deadpan Daisy in the backpack, watched nervously as the two women smiling at the other. Both of the troublemaking teens next to them.

The market had to call in the authorities, due to how aggressive and how quickly the fight started to escalate. Which brought them to call in their parent's and or guardian.

Let's just say, both women were not happy ro hear about the fight over holiday ham.

"I'm so sorry about my idiot brat's behavior, Midoriya-Chan." As Mitsuki pinched Katsuki's cheeks harshly, smiling widely with a vain popping from shear anger towards her prideful son. Katsuki's eyebrows twitching in both annoyance and pain at the abuse on his cheek.

"No, no! Forgive me on Koyuki's behavior with your son." Inko was releasing an aura directed towards the shaking Dragon Slayer. Sensing the same angry aura Erza pulls when she has either cause mishap with Natsu or has broke some rules. Which always included her brother... Every mishap has to do with her brother!

Koyuki's blue orbs comically wide, making her seem chibi-fied.

Even though the two couldn't get the holiday ham, due to it being burnt to chrisp, thanks to Katsuki. And from there it escalated, Koyuki reacting the same way her mentor did when someone steps on her cheesecake. Coating her fist with water magic and punching out the store's window.

Daisy sighed deeply and whispered with a smile, "Well, I guess Koyuki will have to go hunting again this year."

Izuku almost chuckled, but smiled instead. Yep, another year with the Ice-Water Dragon Slayer known as Koyuki Dragoon.