Conspiracy and Papa's Promise

An- My artwork of Koyuki's newest style after a month later on the run.

====

It has been a full month since the declaration for Koyuki Dragneel's warrant and the world has yet to capture the run away mage with her wizard lackeys. The people around the world had grown tense and on edge for anything to come from the dark guild known as Helios. With the growing tension had caused civil disputes and conflicts, almost to the point of causing an actual civil war. It is surprising one hasn't begun soon enough with how things have come. As such, there has been one common argument that has grown amongst hero society, the decision of the Dragon Slayer's life. There has been villains on wanted lists that have been marked to be killed on sight, but many couldn't believe there was an inner debate whether heroes should slew the girl on sight or capture her. To this, one man couldn't stand that the Hero Public Safety Commission would allow such debate to even come to question for heroes to decide if they should agree to commit murder on a child. Thus Toshinori being in the middle of an argument with the woman in charge of said commission.

"I do not agree with our government's idea of placing Dragneel-san on the wanted list. She's just a child!" During his aggravated passion, All Might slammed his palms against the cherry wood desk. Glaring heatedly into the woman's stoic eyes, unfazed by the retired hero's rage.

Sighing through her nose, expecting Yagi's displeasure since the man has worked close to this wanted fugitive, due to them being the man's student once. "She's from another universe, All might." The way she phrased it was as if the girl was just another criminal, a villain that cannot be reformed-- if ever.

It grinded the man's gears to bits, jaw clenched from hearing such tone. "And what excuse is that?!" It was bad enough that he's lost his pupil's trust for leaving them out in the dark of Koyuki's arrests and close to be being detained in the past from the military. Izuku has been keeping his distance from their idol since then and has stayed close to his peers, particularly by Bakugou. Ever since the green haired hero-in-training manifested his newest Quirk, Katsuki has aided his rival in training their power; although not without being thoroughly harsh during training. Even said teen has thrown disappointed scowl in his direction, possibly Midoriya informing them of what the school and All Might have done to the girls. Karma having come harsher for their naïve actions in believing they'll ignore this scot-free. Now they all payed the price of students unsure who to trust, causing a great gape within the school. It was horrible enough for those in the Hero department work studies to also be thrown in the debate whether they should kill their own classmate or to agree on capturing her. Of course this conflicted class 1-A, their mentor's either on the side to kill-on-sight or arrest the Dragneel. It was horrible when they saw their faces contort into pain once realizing their heroes decided that they'll be on the kill-on-sight side for their classmate. One of them being poor Fumikage, having been informed by Hawks that once the time comes and he as well the other sidekicks are summoned they must rid the girl instantly before anything. No one could understand the poor teen's torment of being placed in such position, Tokoyami never wanted to be in such spot. He never wanted to think that such position would be placed on heroes one day if ever encountered.

Where a hero must actually kill someone. It was sadly not unheard of for the heroes, yet for the up-coming heroes couldn't fathom that such thing could be passed for them to act upon. Imagine poor Izuku when his agency, one of Sir Nighteye's sidekick's, Centipeder has yet to decide what action to choose of.
Toshinori never wanted his students to go through such thing; however, such thing couldn't be possible once they enter the harsh world of society and the darker side of heroics. On the contrary, this isn't one of them that he's ever, ever, wanted his students to be in: split on hunting down and arresting their classmate or actually killing them on sight.