A World Called Japan- No, wait, that's a Country

"Claw of the Water Dragon!" Chanted the silver haired teen as her hands were engulfed by water-like claws. Launching herself off and attacking one of the dark wizards with vigor, as they screamed in pain from multiple slices.

"Wings of the Fire Dragon!" Natsu shouted, slicing through his enemies in groups. The two polar opposite dragon slayers mowed down dark wizards one after another.

"Too easy!" Smirked the pink haired mage, enjoying the battle.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, flame brain" Taunted a masculine voice, as a hammer shapped ice slammed into an enemy that was sneaking behind Natsu.

"What took ya so long, Ice Princess." Taunted Natsu, as another male mage with black ruffled hair, topless and only wore dark blue trunks and a silver cross around his toned neck.

"Unlike you two, I've been handling the bigger issue than just fighting the enemy." Both siblings silently growled at the minor insult. Fighting these wizards was far more important to the Dragon Slayers than anything else.

Rolling her azure orbs, Koyuki turned serious on the matter "But what about the others?"

Not unnerved by the teen's change of attitude, "Erza and Lucy are handling the leader of Helios."

"What about Wendy?"

"And Carla?!" Pitched in a blue cat with wide doe eyes. Another cat, female, with pale orange eggshell fur not far behind the blue cat, "Yeah, what about big sis Carla?"

Both cats were complete opposite of the other, Happy the blue (cat) exceed was more outgoing and energetic. Daisy the orange (cat) exceed was more introverted and shy.

"They're fine, they're providing assistance by keeping anymore of the leader's buddies from getting closer."

"We should join them. They may need help--" But an explosion was heard and the ceiling of the cave bursted. Two firgure emerged and fought in battle. A woman with long scarlet hair, pulled up high in a ponytail, wearing bandage around her plump breasts and fiery kimono trunks, was none other than Erza Scarlet.

The three dodged in different directions of the two battling figures.

"Speak of the she devil..." Mumbled Gray, as funny it sounded, it was to close to reality.

Koyuki smiled broadly at seeing the scarlet haired wizard, "Erza!" But the smile disappeared when the laughter of the Dark guild master. A man with dark orangy-purple pulled back hair, smirked at the scarlet haired woman, "I must say, you fairies are not half bad."

The woman huffed, "At least you're decent enough to hold your own."

The man only smirked, "Ho? Is that a compliment."

Erza only scowled deeply at the wizard, as the two launched at the other once more. Sword and magic incased fist colliding in a powerful explosion.

Koyuki was in awe at the S-class mage's powerful ability. Snapping out of it when a familiar blonde beauty hopped down from the hole, "Lucy!"

"Koyuki! Natsu!" The blonde known as Lucy called the two, pointing at the dark wizard "We have to stop him and fast! He has one of Zeref's dark magic spells!"

Natsu and Koyuki snapped their heads to the fight, Koyuki glancing at her brother "Natsu."

The pink haired Dragon slayer smirked confidently, "I'm fired up!!"

As if asnwering her silent question, Koyuki turned back to the fight with a broad smile, "I'm ready for a storm!"

Launching off towards the two battling wizards to join the fight. Erza seeing this silently smirked and glowed, changing her armour into Heaven's Wheel, "Dance my blades!"