Solemn Peace that can still bring a new Future

An- My artwork of Koyuki with the Deleter nib pen.

====

Rain rained hard over Japan, as if sensing the large loss on this day. Many heroes, both young and old, have lost their lives on a trap that fooled the whole world. Imagine the trauma and scars they've felt once realizing they were nothing but pawns for wizards or the fact they've lost close comrades.
Setting up makeshift first-aid, Quirk users with healing attributes and medics run rampant around.
Hana leaned against Hanta's side, face scratched up with a bandage patched against her cheek. As their companion cradled her close protectively as he watched for any eyes that still held resentment. Even if the battle ended, he couldn't be too careful about any remaining hatred or anger.
Shira, forehead bandaged up, is sat between by Tamaki and Eijirou, waiting anxiously for news of her green haired friend. And once she stood up upon spotting the floating dolls amongst the crowd of medics and heroes alike. Relief was the first thing that filled her soul then dread once she saw the dull look in her eyes and only seeing three of the four dolls. As Darla's sluggish form is kindly directed by Fatgum's guidance, the girl finally glanced up to see Shira's look of panic. Only for her to tear up and dash to the raven haired gunwoman, sobbing against their bosom in quivers. Allowing the ravennette to have an inkling realization to her horror. Glancing at another direction to see Jack pass through concerned, yet nervous, medic. Seeing the male with hallow gold eyes, covered in splattered blood. She didn't know if it was his or now, but from the looks of it on his face, it's not. Another question came to mind, where are Phil and Rebecca?
Charles barely gripped onto Ochako and Nejire's hands, not even sensing Tsuyu's gentle pats on the back. As they tried to comfort the eldest Moora in his time of need. Since the boy sat with soft tremors, still in disbelief what had happened and the fact he witnessed his sister's death and passing.
Some of the students from 1-A sat around, blankest and cups of war chamomile tea in hand to qualm their nerves. Yet knew it would be difficult to forget everything that's passed. Daisy, with them, sat by the shivering child. The little girl, who barely whispered out her voice, uttered her name being Helena. Already knowing her to be the daughter of Val, but was still difficult to come to grasp. While Daisy sat by Helena to keep her comfort, Katsuki silently took the job to glare menacingly towards anyone that looked at the child the wrong way. Leaning against his folded chair with crossed arms, ignoring the annoying pain that's screaming at him not to press his chest like so.

While the rest recovered or comforted each other, Izuku went to check on Koyuki; since Recovery Girl is one of the leading medics. She tasked herself to heal Koyuki's shredded back from the sniper ripping her wings off. Walking around the tarp wall to see the elder heroine finish bandaging the mage; not before warning the girl to remain on her stomach, while her wounds healed. Making his presence known and for the elder to excuse herself out, something about seeing the other wounded in the tents. Still focused on the girl, who's gazing up to him under her rosy lashes with a small smile.

Tracking over to the girl and brought over a folded chair up by the Dragneel. Sitting close by her makeshift bed, unhesitant to comb her hair back through his calloused fingers. Watching her hum in content from his caring affection, sighing with her soft smile broadening. "You dummy Dragon Slayer..." Leaning over her lying form, planting sweet loving kisses all over her bruised face. Making the girl feel warm from the familiarity of Izuku's adoring kisses. How she missed these moments so much. "I tell you to stop making me worry and you do so anyway."

"I gotta keep you on your feet." Grinning up to his unamused look, practically beaming in her teasing.

"Don't get smart with me." Leaning closer to press his forehead against hers, gaining a sense of comfort of her presence. "I missed you so, so much, Koyuki." Ruffling her pink locks, causing the white roots to mix and intertwine with one and another. massaging her scalp, until pausing against the healed wounds from the previous battle. Pained at the sensation of her wounds under his fingers that he gently massaged it in his sadness.