Katsuki vs Koyuki vs Izuku [Part 2]

An- Artwork from Creator Chan.

"Monster~ Monster~ Monster~" Laughed three young children, pointing at the girl. The child only ignored them, standing in the water, stiff as a tree. Fishes swam around her small form.

Once they were close enough, the girl swiftly snatched the fish by its tail. Holding it up high, a proud smile on her face, "I got it!!"

Flinching at hit behind her head, rocks were pummeling her direction. The same three children were laughing at their hit, "Ew! She caught a fish like an animal!"

"She's not human! My dad uses a fishing pole!"

"She really is a freak!"

The girl held her arm up for protection, running to head home before her brother returns from his mission. Hearing thw waters sloshing under and laughter if the chasing children. Koyuki held the wiggling animal in her arms.

'I gotta get home, before Natsu arrives! He must be hungry!!' Determined that today the town's children wouldn't stop her in her hunt for food. The two siblings were saving up money to get their own home. Natsu, still training to control his magic, had to take mission within his abilities. Koyuki, still young to even join, hunted and cooked their foods. While being trained by young and powerful Erza Scarlet, her mentor.

"Where are you going, Monster!!"

"Yeah, come back you little freak!!" Was their snarky words, grabbing whatever object to throw at the girl. Koyuki easily dodged them, their distancw were to great to reach her, 'They're just words they mean nothing...!'

as she quickened her speed, leaving more and more distance from her chasers. Until she couldn't hear their running footsteps anymore. Relieved at this, she glanced back to check. None of them to be seen, 'I think I lost them--'

Burning pain hit her on the side of her head. Crying out and falling to the ground harshly. Rolling thrice, before coming to a stop. The flailing fish still alive. Groaning at the throbbing pain on her scalp. Something hit her, hard.

A chilling chuckle was then heard, "Running away, little Monster~?"

Koyuki's blue orbs glanced up at the familiar voice, the one who started all this bullying and resentment from the children. A shadowed face smiled down towards her, holding a thick wooden stick. The weapon that hit her.

Walking over to her, "Aw. Is she trying to hunt for food~?" With a faul swoop, they bashed the animals head in. Laughing, as they continued to smash their stick on the dead thing, inflicting such cruelty.

Tears of frustration growing, 'That's for...Natsu...' The once fish was nothing but smashed goop and broken bone. The merciless child slowly turning her direction, smiling still present. As they now walked their direction with the weapon in hand, "It's your fault... You little Monster." And darkness was followed after...

...

...

...

...

'What did I do to make you hate me so much...?'

Both teams right away knew that the third party has entered the building. And what a way to scream they're coming.