Learning your Boundaries

An- My artwork of chibi Koyuki and a gawking Izuku.

====

Chortles and snorts filled the teacher's break room, vacant with only two individuals using the space. Those being the previous user, and now mentor, Toshinori and his student and current user of One For All, Izuku. Izuku, who wore his pale blue T-shirt with a large 'M' that symbolized a certain hero before him, followed by his dark green cargo pants and usual red sneakers. Midoriya kept glaring harshly towards the blonde hero, his freckled cheeks burning crimson at the sight of the man; while also pouting childishly. Who, Toshinori, was concealing his snorts and chortles behind their palm, yet their flushed face showed the opposite of what he felt. How did this come to be with the blonde containing their laughter? The reason behind the retired hero's laughter was due to the boy having more relationship questions. Knowing his mentor having experience under their belt, and, oh, how the boy needed advice. But he didn't need the man's open chuckles to the teen's problem.

"All Might!" Exasperated that they would chortle at his dilemma.

"I'm sorry!" Quickly apologizing to their student, yet gave one last snort before clearing their throat from releasing another chuckle. Straightening on their seat, since he slouched in an attempt to control the wave of laughter. Even going as far to wipe away a strand of tears falling, "It's just...why? Why would you run to dose yourself in cold water after a heated session?"

Izuku's freckled cheeks becoming warm from their question, knowing he didn't fully told the man the reason behind it, only implying that he became aroused. Thankfully that all the man needed to jump to conclusion. Goodness, he'd surely die in his seat out of embarrassment if he revealed that he had such obscene imagination of him and his lover, he wouldn't be able to handle it. Heaven forbid All Might, his mother, or even Koyuki discovering as to why he booked it out of the room! "You don't?"

"No." Midoriya internally flinched when Yagi didn't even hesitate in responding to the greenette's question. Including the seriousness behind the man's dark blue's, "It's rude to leave your partner without an explanation and even with...ah...your boy."

Face growing warmer now that his mentor practically felt disappointed that they just up and left their girlfriend alone and watching him leave them. Now that he thinks about it, it really does come off rude to up and run out on them without an explanation. However, he didn't want to tell the youngest Dragneel his mind conjured such lewd and intimate scene between the two. How in the world was he going to face her if he even mention such thing. It would only put her on the spot and possibly feel uncomfortable too. "I just don't want to come off desperate for...well...intercourse." Again, not mentioning the vivid imagery of himself and his snow white and rosy haired lover. "I don't want her to believe that's what I'm only looking for in our relationship." And he's truly honest of that. He wants a loving relationship with Koyuki, and he didn't want these thoughts popping up when he becomes heated and aroused with her.

Seeing the embarrassed, yet glum look on their face. Feeling sympathetic towards their green haired student and successor, "Well, I understand your concern on the matter. But Midoriya-shonen, it's not wrong to be attracted to her." Catching their gloomy reaction and for them to glance up from being lost in their thoughts. Giving the boy an sympathetic grin, "Besides, you'll both eventually think about it." Quickly pointing at the teen sternly, "But you didn't hear this from me!" He may be giving the teen pointers, but he's still their teacher and must implore the thoughts of safety. "And don't forget protection too! I don't want a repeat of what happened!" Good gracious, did the man almost had a heart attack in the bushes from that one false alarm!

"All Might!" Close to screaming the top of his lungs and reaching a high pitch in their voice. Face becoming cherry red from the hero's blunt warning of protection.