Rescue Mission: Students

An- Artwork from 17Reshiram.

The day after the incident, Izuku was quickly rushed to the nearest hospital close to camp. For the past two days, Izuku was recovering from his intense injuries. With the help of Recovery Girl in her visits was she able to aid the boy in his healing. Along with the police visiting Midoriya for questioning; yet the boy didn't seem to remember.

With all this happening, Daisy- in her humans form- never left his side. Hands clasped nervously, yet her brows frowned deeply in worry. Worry for her captured partner. Once she had awoken on the forest ground and from Izuku's heavy screaming and saw the rest of the students looked to him or at the flames in either worry or defeat. Worry for the screaming and wounded greenette and the fact that both of their classmates, Katsuki and Koyuki, were abducted by the villains and rogue wizards.

Present time; Daisy, once again, sat beside Izuku. Flinching up when she heard the greenette suddenly and openly asked to himself, "Wonder if Kota-kun's all right?" Tensing when the door opened and entered Denki, who waved in greeting to the Midoriya, "Hey, Midoriya-san! Looks like you're awake." Followed by a large flock of class A students entering. The electric blonde finally noticing her presence, "Ah! Hello..." Slowly glancing to Izuku worriedly, not wanting to say the last name, Dragoon. Seeing some remembers her as Koyuki's relative that visited during the sports festival. Knowing it may trigger the greenette. As if trying to bring up something else to change the subject, "You see what's on TV? The media's all over the school."

"Even worse than back in spring." Rikido spoke up in the back, comparing it to the first villain attack in the school.

"Here's a melon for you. We all pitched in!" Minoru butted in, a decent sized green melon above him.

"I caused so much trouble for you, Midoriya." Then Fumikage glanced to the girl, not wanting to bring up the human-Exceeds name. It'll cause suspicion that should be handled with both girls present. As Koyuki promised.

"Nah. I'm the one who should be sorry." Though seemingly dazed, Izuku stilled fretted about the others, "Is everyone from class A here?" This worried everyone more; especially when he looked around, searching for someone. They had an idea who.

Tenya was the one to answer this grim news, "No. Jiro-san and Hagakure-san are still unconscious ever since being knocked out by that gas. And Yaoyorozu-san received a terrible head wound. She's here at the hospital. Apparently, she only just regained consciousness yesterday. So besides those three..." Ochako filled in, "All fifteen of us came."

It was Shoto's bluntness that gave the stabbing blow to everyone, but mostly Izuku, "Of course Bakugou-san and...Dragoon-san's not here."

"Todoroki-kun!" Mina turned and nervously warned the youngest Todoroki member.

However, it was far too late. Izuku's dim jade orbs seemed to brought back their color; but it wasn't a bright, happy color. Trembling in terror at the rushing memories, memories of Katsuki's capture and the man that grabbed Koyuki in a chokehold. Both he and Katsuki bellowing out in horror at the sight, Katsuki pulled in then Koyuki mumbling out his name lowly; fading in the warp hole and gone from their sights. Furthermore, he remembered what All Might told him; the day of Shigaraki suddenly appearing in the mall. How terrified he was in figuring out that indeed that the wizards of Helios are working with the League of Villains and at the fact the leader is actually someone, someone terrible, from her past. He wanted nothing more than protect her. Protect her from someone that unethically abused her! "Recently, All Might told me something. About how sometimes we just can't reach some people who need saving. So we've gotta do our best to save those we can reach..." His jaw tensed in frustration, "But I...could reach them. All I had to do was save them! My Quirk is built just for that..." His eyes burning from frustration and defeat, almost feeling his throat clench, "But then it turned out like Aizawa-sensee said it would." And yet his best friend was half parlayed and in worse for wear as he, yet she pushed beyond her compacity to get Katsuki. Thus her capture and he couldn't even get to her! he didn't just fail Katsuki, he failed Koyuki. "I couldn't move my body..."