A vs B: Look at Me

An- My artwork of young Koyuki with her papa, Frost.

====

"You two got wrecked!" Setsuna didn't sugar coat her jab, grinning ear-to-eat towards her two male classmates. Said two rubbed their necks, feeling an ache or cramp from being knocked out from said area. "She came out of nowhere..."

"That's because she's invisible." They should've seen that comeback coming from a mile away, but fell for it so easily. Thus many of their peers chuckled at the forest haired heroine's wittiness. While they had their moment with their class, Toru seemed albeit saddened with the results of her fight, "I couldn't beat them...I'm sorry, you guys." Causing her teams to look to the girl with stunned reactions.

"What? Toru-chan, you fought against all four of them on your own and captured two and as well held your own against Kendo-chan when I could barely myself! You did a tremendous job." Momo felt proud for Hagakure, the girl may have felt disappointment that they didn't win this round; but her invisible friend should feel more confident in what they've done.

Fumikage nodded in agreement with Yaoyorozu, "Indeed, I was honestly envious in your feat, Hagakure."

"Oui! You were the star of this match!" Flashing Toru a sparkling grin towards their teammate and peer.

"You guys..." Blushing from such compliments and kindness from her team, beaming now at such words from them all. Seeming more pumped and taking such words to motivate herself to continue on. "I-I'll keep doing my best!"

"Agreed." Catching the teen's attention and turned towards their homeroom teacher, "Hagakure, you've quite made an impression on your classmates, so don't beat yourself and continue to learn from your mistake. I expect you to continue on."

"Right, Sensee!" Agreeing wholeheartedly, knowing that what they've done was no easy take itself. Vowing they'll continue to strive further in their goal to being the best heroine out there and continue to train her skills with her friends.
Moreover, as the two teams are occupied, Mina beamed excitedly from the events they've witnessed previously, "That. Was. Amazing!!" Turning to Koyuki with glowing topaz, "Koyuki-chan, you're an insane teacher!" She already knew Toru was strong and agile in stealth, but she never fathom how powerful they are in combat.

"Geez! After all this I might ask you to be my coach this afternoon!" Hanta jested, although from what he's witnessed he just might ask the Dragon Slayer and Ojiro to train him in combat.
True, Izuku agreed with everyone's impression on Koyuki's impressive teachings. He's seen first hand how tough it is facing Hagakure and...
Throwing a quick glance towards Shoto. Realizing Toru wasn't the only pupil Koyuki has taught under her wing. Witnessing Hagakure's stunning prowess under the Dragneel's tutelage. What's in store for Todoroki, who as well, was under Koyuki's guidance in close combat.

"Midoriya-shonen." The voice behind snapped the boy out of his thoughts and turned to the person, realizing it to be his mentor. Quite surprised to see them here in the training grounds, never noticing their presences due to being focused on everyone else's Quirks and improvements.

"Yes?" Koyuki almost chortled at the man's next line, "I am here...quietly." She was close to making a joke and ruin his moment of changing his 'I am here' line. But that instantly left once All Might waved the boy over to follow, "Got a minute?" Before she could ask anything, Izuku excused himself from the circle and followed their mentor. Leaving his team and lover to watch them in the corner of the platform. Seeming suspicious to few that the retired number one hero pulled Midoriya to the side.

"Those two're chummy." Even Mina noted this and rose a questioning brow while pouting at their retreating forms. Koyuki really wanted facepalm at Toshinori's hypocrisy in secrecy and all. 'All Might, what the heck are you doing?'