The Lunar Eclipse

An- My artwork of Koyuki donned in Deku merch with plush.

Furthermore, this meme perfectly how we all feel in this and the following chapters,

=======

On a different location than Izuku's group, the missing Support department successfully unlatched U.A's large security hatch from its place and were now fumbling through the enlarged wirings. As the students from first to third years ignored Power Loader's pleas to stop on their task in hand, "Kids! You should all evacuate with the others--"

"We're not leaving, Sensee!" One of the second years butted in before the man could beg them to retreat with the rest of the departments and escape without even modifying the hacked system to open up for their only exit.

Another student, a third year this time, "The system isn't going to let you bypass. You alone can't do it without more devices interfering with the hacker." Using a wire that's part of his skin by his neck to connect with the security box, allowing them to see the numerals raining through their eyes. Furrowing their brows in concentration.

"Christ! The wiring is also enlarged." A first year cried out, after having thrown themselves inside in search of the system's connection to security gates and alarms that have failed to activate and inform outside authorities of the panic. Pushing one of the wirings away in their path of their search for such, not without cringing at one of their seniors rebuking them for their haste and blindly pushing the wires without thought.

Rapid clicking filled the air from the numerous students of each year in the support department fought against the firewall blocking their accesses to passthrough. Mildly impressing the older teens that their opponent could combat against many ingenious kids from U.A, but it only sparked their competitiveness for a newer foe against technology. A battle of the minds one would say. How true it is to see these teens turn to the hero with determined fire in their youthful eyes, "Don't worry teach', we'll get ya through and open those doors wide open for everyone to escape!!"

"Everyone! Do your best to buy Sensee some time!" Various voices of agreement could be heard from different ages, combating against the system or in search of the wires to release the hatches.
Just seeing his students denying his wishes in favor of getting the other departments out of their once safe haven, now turned cage, "You kids..." Power Loader was stunned, unable to voice any further but pride at the sight of his students selflessness. 'Support is always important in a heroes work field. I'm proud to be called your Sensee...' Indeed, there is no place like U.A to have such gifted students like these kids and he felt honored to be the one to watch them grow to become people that even heroes place their faith in them in their gadgets and knowledge when they're out in the field.

Tensing when a voice purred behind them, "Wellll~! What do we have here?" Pivoting around to meet the sight of one of the assailants that participated in the attack. Donned in an orange-black jump suit with piercings lined up their chin. Gleaming under the flames as they grinned wickedly at the sight of the panicked children typing away, seeming to combat furiously with the firewall in hopes to speed up the process with an enemy before them. "So many brats huddled together." The mage licked over his jagged teeth in glee, enjoying the their nervous prey. "This is too easy, like finding gifts hidden in a closet."

Power Loader only narrowed his eyes to a scowl, lowering his stance readily for the coming fight. If there is one thing he'll do as a hero and teacher is that he won't allow these wizards to lay a single finger on his students behind. 'I promise to get you all out of here, even if the cost of my life!'