Return of Eri and Dire Information

An- Thank you Wolves_of_England for the fanart. Also, thank you Alzena Althea for this beautiful idea in the extras~~

====

Mirio, donning in a pink Hawaiian floral blouse and orange trunks along with sandals, happily presented the giddy child on the couch with Jazz hands and proudly announced to the six class A students that before them, "U.A is taking her in." Expectedly seeing the stunned looks from the six of the first years in the room.

Tamaki, who was behind the three the whole time and perfectly blended in the background without their eyes catching him, sighed at their friend's childish excitement. Unlike his female counterpart, Nejire took the opportunity to doll up the child and comb Eri's pale hair into twin tails with the scrunchies between her lips during her process.

Eri, who sat patiently on her spot, wearing a long pink gown with long sleeves that hid her scars. Beaming up to the six with such happiness to be in their presence once more. Yet no one failed to miss the child's red orbs search around time to time for a certain Slayer in the dorm. Practically jumping in her seat in her bottled excitement and giddiness to see Dragneel once more.

The girls couldn't help to cooed at such adorable sight of Eri's happiness to see her maternal figure. Dotting on the child to the point of making the little girl flush from their cooing, while the boys were still ingesting this information of the school taking in Eri.

"You weren't kidding about hanging out again soon." He, like many of his classmates and friends, were baffled to see the child once again so soon. Turning to their homeroom teacher with questioning emeralds, "How'd this work out exactly?"

"Well, it's not like she can stay in the hospital forever." Suddenly asking Toru and Tenya to watch over the child with Hado. Many almost raising a suspicious brow from the Aizawa and Togata waving them over with matching seriousness, even many couldn't take it serious with Mirio mimicking their teacher. But the two complied at the orders and attempted to entertain the child while the rest followed after the two men out of the dorms. Knowing it must be related to previous event concerning the mafia and the child, but it must be mostly concerning the child if they wanted the two to watch over Eri while they talked. Watching them leave the doors, while distracting Eri.

Outside and away from Eri's hearing, Aizawa revealed to the teens concerning Eri's living case and as well tidbits of their past. "They say her mother abandoned her. She still has a grandfather, the Hassaikai boss, but he's in a coma for the foreseeable future. In other words, she's got nowhere to call home." Many felt pity for the poor child, never predicting that the mafia was owned by Eri's grandfather and her mother practically casted her aside. Maybe that was the reason Koyuki wanted to adopt children. She could understand the bleak sadness of what may have happened to them in the past and she wanted to light and be apart of the child's life for a brighter future. Admirable, knowing it takes great patience and love for a child for such situations.

Mirio could see the downtrodden looks from his younger peers upon hearing Eri's past, understanding that sympathy as well. But there was another problem, not a family concern, "Plus, Aizawa-sensee might've mentioned this, her horn is the source of her Quirk."

From the mention of the child's horn, it piqued Kirishima's from this. Only having heard of the child's Quirk through his mentor during work studies. "And everything should be fine while it's all shrunken. We heard..."

True, the child's Quirk remained inactive, much to many others relief. However, doctors and nurses have begun to notice something and were unable to ignore it even if it was just a smidge in centimeters in growth. "But it's starting to grow out a little by little."

From this news, many felt nervous sweat upon this reveal. Ochako spoke up her thoughts, "Hold on, how do we know that won't happen again?" Knowing the possibility of Eri going berserk may only just be paranoia on everyone's mind. But couldn't doubt with each generation, every child's Quirks became more powerful and proven lethal to those around. Researchers and doctors from different countries have taken into account upon ages 4 to 6 have shown a much powerful inheritance of their parent(s) or a mutation of the genetics of Quirks. Funny enough, Shoto and Katsuki had first hand experience what the newer generation of children were capable of. Another reason as to why parents and teachers must educate the children and take caution of the child's Quirk(s).