Mentor to Disciple and Growing Rivalry

An- Artwork from Olivia.

"The time has come for an important discussion. About me and about One For All." Were All Might's voice, the memory of how serious he mentioned of himself and his Quirk. It made the Midoriya wondered why, while he undressed his hero uniform. Concerned about his mentor's sudden seriousness; focused in his own thoughts, he barely heard the smaller teen's voice calling to him, "Hey, Midoriya-san!" Waving his hand to catch the greenette's attention, "I just made the discovery of the century. Get over here!"

"Hm?" Wondering what could have Mineta so excited. That is till the teen revealed his finding and to all the boys suddenly listening, "Lookit this hole. Just like in Shawshank. Our predecessors must've worked real hard to make it." Revealing to be a peephole under an expired poster list of training tips. But it was where the peephole was directed to, "And next door is, you know what, right? The girls' locker room!"

Which in turn had few perking up excitedly and those freezing at the perverse teen's words. Few even glaring heatedly and frowned in disapproval at the round haired Quirk user.

"Stop that, Mineta-san! Peeking is considered a major offense!" Interjected Iida, gobsmacked that the shorter teen would happily go to such length and reveal instead of reporting it to the staff.

"Yeah, Minoru Jr. here's ready to go on the offensive!" Ripping down the paper without hesitation. Tenya cringing at such vulgarity from the boy.

"Yaoyorozu-san's booborozus! Ashido-san's sexy silhouette! Hagakure-san's floating Panties! Uraraka'-sans positively ooh la la body! Asui-san's surprisingly decent boobs, and finally..." Drooling some more at each girl till the final one on his perverted thoughts, "Dragoon-san's goddess bod!!"

Now Denki wanted in on this, "I'm in captain--!" Only to freeze and hear Minoru screech out in pain at an Earphone jack jabbed into the pervert's eye. The greenette spurting in shock at seeing the ear-wiring, "Jiro-san's Earphone Jack, it's accuracy and stealth factor makes for a deadly combo!"

Which Denki turned away with nervous shadowed eye's, "Abort mission..."

.

.

.

Once Izuku finished changing, he finally met up with All Might in a private room to speak. The hero quiet and tense, even in his voice was awfully serious and wouldn't meet his student's eye, "Take a seat."

Obeying nervously at the demand nervously.

"You've been through a lot lately. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to help." Referring to the to the Hero Killer incident. He saw the news and how Koyuki got involved in a hunt for the villain. But if he knows anything about that mage, there's more to the story of this case.

"That's okay. You really don't have to apologize." Shakenly waving off his mentor's apology, "I'm more curious about One For All."

"I heard the Hero Killer licked your blood." Causing the teen to straighten at this; nodding in confirmation, "His Quirk lets him paralyze anyone whose blood he ingests. But what about it?"

"When I granted you my power, do you remember what I said?" Receiving an imitated face reaction of his alter ego, ""Eat this.""

"No, not that." Shooting down his response, wondering how the kid was able to imitate such face. Now that he thought about it, Daisy did said Koyuki did a similar thing, but with her mentor's glares. Besides the point, ""Really doesn't matter what it is you eat. As long as you get my DNA.""

Hearing this quoted news, Izuku snapped up from his seat in horror, "Wait! Don't tell me the Hero Killer has One For All now!"

"No." Quickly reassuring that wasn't the case, "But I thought you might be worried about that, since I forgot to explain it fully." going into detail of their power and the mechanism behind it's transfer, "One For All can only transfer if its holder wills it to. Though it can't be stolen forcibly, it can be given to an unwilling recipient."