Protecting Their Happiness: Izuku vs Gentle

An- My artwork of Koyuki and Eri. [Now who wants to guess the little Easter eggs in this art. Specifically Er~]

=====

"Impressive intuition, boy." The YouTube criminal before Izuku voiced their thoughts, impressed how quick they were to suspect them by voice and character action alone. But it was thanks to the rumors and few videos Midoriya has come across from the website.

The woman beside the man peaked out, seeming nervous with the look on the boy's features. Seeming menacing to her, but held the look of warning and set to stop these individuals. "This kid, I think he's..." Muttering to herself, searching why the greenette looked familiar to her.

Izuku's emeralds searched around the area, nervous sweat growing on his temple. No sign of life was around to witness what was happening, 'Saturday morning. No pedestrians around...' Snapping back to the two before him, another thing that was a disadvantage for this neighborhood he's passing by. 'And no hero agencies near U.A...' At first, it didn't seem bothersome that there wasn't an agency near the school due to the school's staff are actual heroes. However, with situations that concern an event where staff members cannot focus outside the school and inside, it gives them a disadvantage. 'Looks like I'll be without backup!' Keeping his composure from not showing any signs of concern with the lack of signs of life around to warn authorities with the situation that's happening as of now. Eyes snapping towards the cottage down the alleyway, 'I could get the café owner to call the police and--' Stopping his thoughts. He knew if he rushed to the owner and warned for police, these two will use this their chance and runaway. He had to handle this himself and stop them where they stood. 'No!' Activating his Full Cowling, eclectic energies pulsating off his form. Narrowed on the criminal vloggers, ready to stop them from whatever nefarious plan they have.

"La Brava! Let's change our itinerary." Seeming to understand there wasn't a choice but to engage in combat with the teen, "Starting now, no matter what happens, keep the camera rolling!"

"You got it, Gentle!" Pulling out her camera from beneath her cape, until realizing what's happening. "But, but! You're gonna fight? Here? What about your awesome plan?"

"Viewers!" Ignoring his partner's concern and whipped their disguise, revealing their complete identity. Broadcasting themselves like a host on a talk-show. Ignoring Midoriya and focused on the camera, which the boy felt put off and thought it felt like those cartoons he once watched where the villain declared all their plans. "Behold, the dawning of a daring knave's journey! Keep your dazzled eyes on your screen, for it is I, your savior and gentleman scoundrel, Gentle Criminal!!" Winking at their camera, "The gears have gone awry! In the light of this dilemma I call this caper, 'I Tried Invading U.A!!'"

'Are you serious?!' Just as he thought, yet couldn't believe, the man proclaimed their plan. Moreover, it angered him that they do indeed intend to infiltrate the school for their 'wake up call.' Grinding his jaw and charged at the man, "I won't let you!" before he could even land a direct hit, some force was pulling his whole body back; pressing his face, not letting him to push forward. "Huh?"

Grinning upon seeing the boy's utter bafflement with what's happening, "While uncloaking, I took the liberty of erecting that." Thinking back to the moment the man decloaked themselves and whipping the air around. Revealing they've done something to the environment around their space, "Surely you understand, loyal viewers? For my Quirk is Elasticity!" Now understanding what's happened, which was aweing that they're able to such power with the space itself. "Whatever I touch is granted elasticity. Even air itself." Sighing to themselves sadly at the pitiful sight of the teen, who kept trying to push further from the rubber. "I loathe violence as a mean of conflict resolution." Yet didn't hesitate for the force releasing Izuku back. Opposite to what the man preached, the teen rolled down the street, skinning the concrete ground and left steam from the trajectory. Not able to hear his partner's scolding, seeming to not expect their own strength; but was able to catch the man's exclaiming their apologies, "Such speed and power though. His mild looks belie his ferociousness! A thousand pardons, boy! I have to leave!"